Update on me

SweetLuvableAngel
on 8/18/09 2:07 am
Hiya everybody. Sorry I have been AWOL for awhile. I have been really sick and in and out of the hospital cause they couldn't figure out what's wrong with me. I finally got the answer yesterday. I have gastro paresis. Very painful and nausea all the time. I hadn't eaten solid food in 3 weeks. I have meds now and hopefully they will clear it up quickly. I'm 30ish pounds from my goal. I can't believe how much I've lost so quickly. I am a whole new woman with lots of self esteem. My husband got a promotion to Chief so we are very excited to be able to stay in the Navy for another 3 years. Best yet, he's transferring to shore duty so he won't be going out to sea anymore. Yaaaaaaaaaaay! Anyway, that's me. I'm out of lurkdom as requested by the beautiful Ann.

Jamie
Starting wt./surgery wt/current/goal
251/239/105/130
I gained 10 lbs.! Wooohooo!

danie
on 8/18/09 2:13 am - virginia beach, VA
congrats on your weight loss an hubby making chief. My hubby is up for 1st. He has no doubt that he will make it so fingerss crossed
Penny Denny
on 8/18/09 5:11 am - Collinsville, VA
Good to hear from you Jaime. I'm glad you're ok and hopefully the meds will take care of you. Congrats on hubby as well.

283/274/162
highest/surgery/current

vagirl00
on 8/18/09 7:25 am
RNY on 09/19/07 with
Glad to hear you are on on the mend and doing so well with the weight loss...AND for your hubby's promotion!  :)
Cindy   Beach    

5'9"   347/200/186/180

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.

....Helen Keller

lysb
on 8/18/09 11:10 pm - Alexandria, VA
Jamie - sorry to hear about your gastro paresis, hopefully they can help you with that.  Congrats to your hubby and YOU for doing so awesome.. lys

Ann S.
on 8/18/09 11:33 pm - Middletown, VA
Lap Band on 07/16/07 with
Miss Jaime, my darling!!  My but you are full of good news!!  Sucks that you were so misserable for such a long time, but sounds like you're on the mend.  30 pounds from goal?  Are you kidding me?  I'm sooooo proud of you!!!  And Hubby getting promoted...I remember those days. Makes ya feel proud, doesn't  it?  And the added pay ain't bad either.  And you get to see his boots under the bed more often...that's always a bonus.  So pretty much all is well in your piece of the world.  And isn't this way more fun than living in lurkdom?  I'm glad you've come out to play with us.

Hugs!
Ann

Please help support our troops in harm's way.  Go to AnySoldier.com
Tomorrow is our future...yesterday our history...today our surprise & that's why it's called Present! 

Ann S.
on 8/18/09 11:34 pm - Middletown, VA
Lap Band on 07/16/07 with
Hmmm...just noticed I spelled your name wrong in my other post.  Sorry  JAMIE! LOL

Hugs!
Ann

Please help support our troops in harm's way.  Go to AnySoldier.com
Tomorrow is our future...yesterday our history...today our surprise & that's why it's called Present! 

Ms Court
on 8/18/09 11:41 pm - Remington, VA
So glad to hear things are going well for you!!!

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Toobcherished
on 8/19/09 3:16 am - Henrico, VA
I am sorry you have been sick, looks like you are on the mend now so thats great!  Congrats with the weight loss and to your hubby making Cheif.  That is great news!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views