Getting back on track - Monday post

Ms Court
on 8/16/09 11:30 pm - Remington, VA
Good morning!!!  How was your weekend?  MIne was busy but good.  Friday night my mom & stepdad came over for dinner so of course I did a bit of cleaning in preparation.  Saturday it was up and out the door for hair cuts & back to school shopping for the girlies.  I definitely got in lots of walking.  Afterwards we hit a friend's house for some pizza and swimming.  Yesterday we got up and headed out to Lake Anna for the day.  What a great time we had.  I did well with my food and water over the weekend.  Bad with Vitamins but I am working on it.  Definitely got in some exercise.

Plans for today is work, grocery shopping and then some house cleaning etc before an early bed time.

S - protein drink
B - crackers, yogurt
L - not sure
S - peach
D - not sure

Have a great one!

p.s.  the littles ones are all doing okay, some residual swelling & pain but no major reactions.

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Brenda E.
on 8/16/09 11:47 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 07/29/09 with
Good morning Court!  Sounds like a busy but great weekend!!  Glad to hear the little one are doing better!!

Saturday we spent at my inlaws house.  My husband and father in law fixed my car after my hubby broke it last week.  Thankfully it was an easy fix and I hope it will last until we trade it in.  Sunday we cleaned house and did laundry then relaxed with a couple of movies, then had dinner with his family.  Today I need to head out to do a bit of shopping for my father in laws bday this coming weekend and get a few groceries. 

Hope you all have a wonderful day!
Pat F.
on 8/17/09 2:29 am - Richmond, VA
Evening Court and glad that the little ones are getting better. The weekend was mostly cleaning and getting ready for this week. It is going to be a hard week but will make it though it.
Breakfast carnation instant breakfast, lunch tomato and ham sandwiches, not sure about the rest of the day.

vagirl00
on 8/17/09 8:37 am
RNY on 09/19/07 with

Good evening!

The weekend was good, very productive, and tiring!  I guess that is a sign of a good weekend!  :)

Today is the start of a very busy week...long days ahead.

B -- None
L -- Small salad
S -- Protein bar
D -- Not sure yet

Vitamins are all accounted for, and almost there with fluids.

Have a good one, all.

Cindy   Beach    

5'9"   347/200/186/180

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.

....Helen Keller

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views