Getting Back on Track - Friday!!

Ms Court
on 8/14/09 12:48 am, edited 8/14/09 12:50 am - Remington, VA
Wow how nice to see some familiar faces that haven't been around in awhile, the new faces jumping right in too.

Confession: I have been bad at snacking all week.  Most of the time it was good healthy choices but not always.  The cause, pms.  Now that I am past that part I can refocus.  I am not that disappointed in myself as I know I have worked hard on my vitamins, water, and eating better so I am not a total failure here.

So yesterday I finally heard back from my surgeon's office, they are putting a CT order in the mail to me and once I get it I need to get that scheduled so we can see what is going on in my abdomen.  Had a yucky day as I was really emotional & moody.  Got home, put on my ipod and did some cooking, got some booging in while I was cooking so thus my exercise for the day.

S - protein drink, banana
B - bagel & yogurt
L - leftovers
S - not sure
D - steak, grilled veggies

Plans for the weekend include mom & Stepdad coming over for dinner tonight, hair cuts & back to school shopping tomorrow (lots of walking I am sure), and some kind of family fun on Sunday.  Hope you all have a great one!!

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Kitty Kat
on 8/14/09 1:12 am - Richmond, VA
Good am! Thurs was interesting in many ways. After having developed a mental/written plan for myself I am able to function a LOT better.

What a GORGEOUS day its shaping up to be. :) Thankful for the am coolness, sunshine & quiet time in nature. I've got a long to do list for today which I've been working on since just before 5 am. I'm stoked how things are coming together thus far. 

As for the weekend there are several plans in place & I'm excited to get out & about for a bit. Gonna be visiting with fam & friends & enjoying the fellowship and gift which is most important: TIME.

B - omelet w/ jam & cuppas galore
S - cinnamon yogurt
L - who knows at this point considering fish & veggies :) YUM
S - protein drink
D - undecided something light most likely

ALL BEST!

Kitty Kat - Lap RNY 29th Jan 03
Blessed Momma to Kayla & Nora
Sober since 25th Aug 07 
www.the-butterfly-chronicles.blogspot.com
Thankful for the easy, grateful for the hard & hopeful for tomorrow.

vagirl00
on 8/14/09 9:01 am
RNY on 09/19/07 with
Good afternoon:

Another day of being a little under the weather...ugh...hopefully that'll change soon.  I need to get exercising before I dissolve into a puddle!

Food:

Protein bar
Cup of soup and a little salad
Protein shake of some kind
Need to figure out some other things!

Hope everyone has a good weekend. :)
Cindy   Beach    

5'9"   347/200/186/180

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.

....Helen Keller

Ann S.
on 8/14/09 9:02 am - Middletown, VA
Lap Band on 07/16/07 with
Not such a good day, but am still upbeat mentally.  Been having issues with my legs swelling for several weeks which has me concerned.  Could very well be the beginnings of CHF, which I've managed to stave off for quite a few years.  So today has been a lot of couch time with legs elevated.  Thank goodness for a laptop...it's lived up to its name today!

Been having food issues since my fill last week & today was the worst.  Sort of struggled at lunch yesterday at Olive Garden.  Salad was just NOT gonna happen.  Tried a teeny weeny piece of bread stick at the beginning of the meal & it kinda got stuck, but then worked its way down, yet 30 minutes later was able to eat half a bread stick.  I don't get it...first I couldn't hardly get one teeny bite down, then a few minutes later, no problem.  Had my usual bowl of paste e fagioli soup & even that gave me grief, but at least I got some in.  Managed a few bites of dessert and OF COURSE that went down with no problem.  Go figure.

Today though has been a freaking nightmare!  Absolutely EVERYTHING I tried to eat or drink just wouldn't cooperate until late this afternoon.  By then my pouch thought my throat had been cut, I was so hungry.  Growly noises, rumblings...it was terrible.  Yet I don't think my band is too tight because otherwise I wouldn't be able to get anything down or keep it down.  I think it's time for a sit-down with the NUT...haven't even spoken to one in over a year.  I must be doing something wrong.

So, food for the day...

Pre-B: protein drink (came up)
B: egg salad (came up after 2 bites)
S: none (didn't feel like risking it)
L: Tomato soup (came up)
D: a microwaveable mexican entre...got it all down & has stayed down, but lots of sodium & now my legs are swelling back up.  Ggggr......just can't win.

Plans for the weekend:  Sending hubby off to the farm so Matt & I can work on clearing the garage for the upcoming garage sale in September.  I'm downsizing my house....FINALLY!!  We have boxes of stuff that haven't seen the light of day in over 8 to 10 years...I figure whatever's in 'em we obviously don't need anymore.  I'm determined to stick to my guns & just "let it go".

Ok, potty break then back to the couch, but just for today.

Hugs!
Ann

Please help support our troops in harm's way.  Go to AnySoldier.com
Tomorrow is our future...yesterday our history...today our surprise & that's why it's called Present! 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views