Off track...

Allison S.
on 8/13/09 8:18 am - Arlington, VA
Lap Band on 12/17/07 with
I have been off track for a while now.  I'm working on getting back on, but my eating has been crap, I haven't been exercising enough and I just realized that I'm the same weight that I was a year ago.  I'm definitely closer to my end goal than my start, but I'm frustrated at being stalled out.  Does anyone have any suggestions?

I've given myself an 8 week challenge to get back under 200 pounds.  In two weeks I've gotten down 3.6 pounds, so I'm on track with that but still, I'm lacking motivation and looking for some advice.
280/265/207/180/160
highest/surgery day/current/1st goal/ultimate goal

caroline2622
on 8/13/09 9:26 pm - Woodbridge , VA
VSG on 09/30/08 with
Alison    We all applaud you for recognising it.   I am working out right now and want to eat out of the plan.    I am in a stall too for the cheating.  

There is a liquid  ?? 5 stage program to get us back on track.    Hope someone will  chime in. 

Dr Mo reminded me that the snacking is the biggest issue with all WLS patients going backwards.   Keep in touch and thanks for reminding me to get back on the wagon.

lost 140 lbs     

Extended TT 12/072009     Plastic Surgeon Mitchell Krieger                     
Penny Denny
on 8/13/09 10:45 pm - Collinsville, VA
Here is the 5 day pouch test. Let me know if you would like to try it. I can be your "pouch buddy".

http://www.5daypouchtest.com/plan/theplan.html

Good luck, Penny

283/274/162
highest/surgery/current

Ms Court
on 8/14/09 1:20 am - Remington, VA

Kudos for acknowledging your weakness.  A few of us are in the same position and working on getting back on track.  Join our daily post if you woudl like.  Definitelyu keep up your good work.  To break out of your stall just go back to the basics.  Water + Protein + exercise = weight loss.

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views