Getting back on track - Thursday post

Ms Court
on 8/12/09 10:55 pm - Remington, VA
Morning!  How was your Wednesday?  Pretty good here.  Very busy at work and I am a bit grumpy this week so I headed to the nail salon for some me time last night.  Did a few things around the house but mainly just relaxed.  Did good with my water, vitamins and food.  Did not get in exercise.  Not sure what is in store for today/tonight.  Busy already here at work.

B - yogurt & bagel
S - banana
L - not sure going out with a friend
S - cantalope
D - not sure yet

Have a great one!!

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Kitty Kat
on 8/12/09 11:20 pm - Richmond, VA
Good am! Wednesday was jam packed. We were not home much at all. In meetings nearly all day & when we weren't in meetings we were processing and forming questions and getting things answered. We meaning our family. Was frankly happy to get home, take meds and climb into bed.

On the books for today I'm multi-tasking like all get out. Its a good thing though. I work better under pressure/stress/storms.

B - a slice of french toast with sf jam & cuppas
S - protein drink
L - undecided
S - protein drink
D - undecided

I'm focused on my vits, water intake & staying jam packed. As for foods, I'm a work in progress. Its not coming easy.

ALL BEST!

Kitty Kat - Lap RNY 29th Jan 03
Blessed Momma to Kayla & Nora
Sober since 25th Aug 07 
www.the-butterfly-chronicles.blogspot.com
Thankful for the easy, grateful for the hard & hopeful for tomorrow.

Jen R.
on 8/12/09 11:56 pm - VA
I've been feeling lots of pain due to spine troubles. Going to the ortho doc  @Portsmouth Naval Medical Center today.

pre breakfast--coffee, vitamins and meds

Breakfast--Chobani plain Greek Yogurt sweetened with splenda with a few blueberries tossed in

Lunch-something from the hospital cafe

snack--protein bar

dinner---no clue!

Jen      

Ann S.
on 8/13/09 12:40 am - Middletown, VA
Lap Band on 07/16/07 with
Sorry I missed a couple of days, & I'm doing a drive-by now.

Since I had to have fasting bloodwork done this morning, I just finished a Special K protein drink...first time trying it.  OMG!!  It's soooooo good!!  Will certainly get more on the way home today.  But this is enough to hold me till lunch at Olive Garden. I will have my usual...pasta e fagioli soup & salad.  Probably another shake for mid-day snack, & then beef stew for dinner.

Ok, I'm off to the shower & then hit the road for Manassas.

Have a terrific day!!!

Hugs!
Ann

Please help support our troops in harm's way.  Go to AnySoldier.com
Tomorrow is our future...yesterday our history...today our surprise & that's why it's called Present! 

cappymoon
on 8/13/09 1:29 am - Northern, VA
Good morning Courtney :)

Long time no see!  I am back for as much as I can be, as I dont really have a computer any longer, so I get online when and were I can.....

I am looking to get back on track as well.  I just made an appointment with Dr Mozz for the middle of next month, and I will be getting my blood drawn sometime in the next two weeks.  There are other things I am dealing with, but I think if I know where I am starting from, I will get healthier, and hopefully it snowballs!

As for what I am eating today, I have no clue.  I am drinking coffee, and when I drink lots of it, I tend not to be hungry for breakfast.  So, I need to think about lunch which will be a sandwich of some sort.....

Good to see familiar faces around here!  I will try to be here more often for everyone, and to get some support myself :)

Dianna
12/28/04
Tina22026
on 8/13/09 3:47 am
RNY on 01/14/09 with
Good day Ms. Court & All,

Met friends for brkfst at Ihop and then Bowled.  Came home to help daughter pack and separate her stuff in the garage to get ready for her return to Bridgewater College at the end of the month.  Time is flying by!

B- 1 egg scrambled w/cheese
S- protein shake
L-Small romaine salad w/feta and olives
S-protein shake
D- not sure yet

Tina
Consult/Pre Op/Current/Goal - 347/329/137/160 

vagirl00
on 8/13/09 7:37 am
RNY on 09/19/07 with
Good afternoon!

Still under the weather, so taking it easy.

Food:

Salad, some soup, a small piece of cheese quesadilla
Protein bar
Protein shake
Still have to figure out what else.

Have a good one.
Cindy   Beach    

5'9"   347/200/186/180

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.

....Helen Keller

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views