Getting Back on Track - Friday post

Ms Court
on 8/6/09 11:21 pm - Remington, VA
Morning all!  How was your Thursday?  Mine was pretty good.  I am actually pretty proud of my susccess from yesterday.  I did well with my eating, got in all my vitamins, did up my water but not quite enough, and I got some exercise.  I got home, pulled out the push mower & helped my hubby in the yard.

Got in a pretty good start for today.  Got in a brisk 20 minute walk the a.m.  Here is my food for the day:

B - egg mcmuffin (minus top piece of bread) & yogurt
S - bananna
L - spaghetti
S - clementines
D - seafood

Have a great day!!!!

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Tina22026
on 8/7/09 3:07 am
RNY on 01/14/09 with
TGIF all,  Thursday was busy day with errands, dr appt and support group that night.  

You go Ms. Court with that push mower!   You are doing great with the food and exercise - so proud of you!

Tonight my friends are coming over and cooking me dinner - how great is that?  Going to try salmon - haven't had fish since early after surgery and got sick on it but l'm so ready to try again.   Wish me luck!

Tomorrow morning we're off to PA to meet my future son-in-law's parents for lunch and then some shopping in Amish country.  Can't wait! 

Tina
Consult/Pre Op/Current/Goal - 347/329/137/160 

vagirl00
on 8/7/09 3:44 am
RNY on 09/19/07 with

Good afternoon!!! 

Today and this weekend are going to be busy, but plan on sticking the the plan, even while out of town.  :)

Foods for today:

1/2 cup of soup, a little salad a couple of wedges of mixed cheese quesadilla
Two protein shakes through the day
Greek yogurt w/ flax and GoLean
Fresh cherries

No planned exercise today...too much running around to do, so I will consider that walking!  :)

Have a great weekend, everyone.

Cindy   Beach    

5'9"   347/200/186/180

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.

....Helen Keller

Cindy S.
on 8/7/09 5:47 am - Charlottesville, VA
Happy Friday to all of you. It is day #2 of getting back to basics.
  This morning I got up early to take the city bus to a restaurant to meet friends for breakfast. In between buses, as I had to take two, I walked some on the downtown mall.
After breakfast, I picked up my car and stopped at the store.
This afternoon, I made a Greek Pasta Salad for a potluck tonight. Getting u earlier than usual made me sleepy by mid afternoon, I relaxed by putering while lying on the couch.
 Breakfast: Bagel with egg and cheese
 Lunch: Grapes and Greek yogurt
 Dinner: Greek feast at a potluck.
 Have a great Saturday.
Cindy

Melissa N.
on 8/7/09 5:53 am - Stafford, VA

Back in June I had got down to 205, then jumped back up to 210 and even above on a couple of days.  I started tracking and planning my food and making sure I hit my casloric intake amount (1600) and I finanlly started to see a decrease in weight again.  I had a good defiency.

Yesterday was MAD crazy. Appointment with Blue Point, work, lunch meet up, group meeting with Surgeon office then worked until 230am.

I have been very bad this past week with eating. My nerves are so bad I can not fathom putting anything in my mouth because I am so sick to my stomach and not to mention just sick.  With work, school and the house situation.  UGH.  I was hoping to take a nap today, but it will not work out.  I have to leave in a couple to take the girls to dance.

415/375/180/175
highest/surgery day/current/ goal

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views