1 week follow up

Brenda E.
on 8/7/09 9:10 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 07/29/09 with
Had my first follow up visit with Dr. Halmi this morning and everything is WONDERFUL!!!  I have lost 11 lbs over the past week and am now able to have mushies!!  Had some refried beans and cheese for dinner tonight and so far so good. 
lysb
on 8/7/09 10:04 am - Alexandria, VA
HOORAY FOR MUSHIES!! what great news Brenda, i'm so very happy for you! lys

rosta414
on 8/7/09 11:03 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Congrats. If you were anything like me during the pre-op I'm sure you couldn't wait for that phase.
Mrs.Thang    
MerMer
on 8/7/09 12:22 pm
Brenda,

So glad to hear that you are doing so well. Keep up the great work!!!
Tina22026
on 8/7/09 12:52 pm
RNY on 01/14/09 with
Awesome news Brenda!   Just another milestone with many more good ones to follow!   Keep up the great work - you're doing great!

Tina
Consult/Pre Op/Current/Goal - 347/329/137/160 

Ms Court
on 8/7/09 11:03 pm - Remington, VA
That is great Brenda!  Congrats on those 11 lbs.  Keep it up.

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Brenda E.
on 8/8/09 11:56 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 07/29/09 with
Thank you everyone!!  Yes I was very much looking forward to eating again.  I am totally amazed at how little it takes to feel full and satisfied!!  Couldnt even finish an egg this morning and I used to eat 3 at a time.  If you had told me before that I would be full like that with so little I would have thought you were crazy!!!
Ann S.
on 8/9/09 10:24 am - Middletown, VA
Lap Band on 07/16/07 with
Ah, but now you KNOW we're not crazy! lol  11 lbs in a week is great!!  Are you doing ok with getting in your protein, water, & vitamins?  It's so great when our tool works so well for us.

I'm proud of you!

Hugs!
Ann

Please help support our troops in harm's way.  Go to AnySoldier.com
Tomorrow is our future...yesterday our history...today our surprise & that's why it's called Present! 

Brenda E.
on 8/9/09 10:32 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 07/29/09 with
I was doing great with getting it all in until I started on mushies....now having trouble with getting enough water.  this 30/30 rule just kills me!!  Vitamins and protein are no problem at all. 
Denise V.
on 8/9/09 11:41 am
Brenda,

This is such great news!!!  11lbs in a week is AWESOME!  I am finally at the same weight I was the morning of surgery, I came home 5lbs heaver then I was the morning of surgery....  Glad to hear all is going well and you are on to the mushies, I can not wait for that phase!  It is bad when I am feeding my 10 month old daughter just wishing I could have some of her dinner!!!

Keep up the awesome work!
Denise
~*~Denise~*~
Proud Wife to Ben 9/14/04
Proud Mommy to Zoeyann 9/30/08
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views