Tickets are bought, hotel confirmed, car reserved. I'm visiting VA!

Leia from MN
on 8/5/09 1:41 pm, edited 8/6/09 6:55 am - Richmond, VA
Hello ya'll!  (Still practicing.)

I just got notified that I will be out there next week!  Things went soooo slow for months, and now it's like a speeding bullet as we near the end.

I will be flying out to you on Monday, meeting with the employer on Tuesday, then returning on Wednesday morning.  So if anyone would like to point me in the right direction, I'd be happy to meet some of you in the Richmond area Monday or Tuesday evening.

I will be staying at the SpringHill in Glen Allen.  Or so the map tells me.  I have no idea where that is or how in the world I'm going to get there from the airport in my rental car.  I'm assuming much turning back and forth will occur.

Since you are all the area experts, I will allow you to tell me where to meet you.  I should be arriving at 2:00, and hopefully be settled into the hotel and ready to go around supper time.  Any takers on showing me around?

Thanks!

Leia
292/189

Enjoying life and all of it's bumps and bruises along the way.

Ms Court
on 8/5/09 10:23 pm - Remington, VA
Enjoy your visit Leia!  I am in Nova so won't be able to be out there next week!  Good luck on your meeting.

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Jen R.
on 8/5/09 11:31 pm - VA

Welcome to our corner of the world! 
I live down in VA Beach but hope some of our other members from the Richmond area can meet you.

Hope it all goes well for you.

Jen      

vagirl00
on 8/6/09 6:52 am
RNY on 09/19/07 with
I wish I were closer to Richmond, I would do it in a second.  We have a number of people on this Board in the Richmond area who I am sure will be in touch. 

In the meantime, travel safely.  Look forward to hearing about your adventures in our area!  :)
Cindy   Beach    

5'9"   347/200/186/180

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.

....Helen Keller

Tam
on 8/6/09 10:35 am - Richmond, VA
I'll be around but will have my baby girl with me.  Call me at 804-690-3963 and we will hook up.  I look forward to meeting you!  I can show you around a bit if you would like.

Tammy C

down 260+ pounds and loving life more than ever!!!
proud  mom to Kara 12-08-1994 and our newest addition Claire Makenna born 03-26-09 weighing 6 lbs 13 ounces and 19.25 inches long and very healthy.  happily dating...i honestly never knew it could be this good!  there is that special Guy for everyone out there...either you already have him or you will find him when He is ready for it! 

open RNY 04-25-2005

Life could not get any better than this!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views