Wonderful Wednesday

Brenda E.
on 8/4/09 7:46 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 07/29/09 with
Good morning all!!  I am up before the sun today and actually feel rested.  It is amazing the difference only a week can make!!  Yesterday was a really rough day for me.  Dealt with some back pain no matter how I would sit or lay it just wouldnt go away.  Then in the early evening our air conditioner decided to quit on us.  I was more than a little worried about it because my Dr told me not to get too hot so I avoid getting dehydrated.  Luckily our maintenance people came out at 10pm to install a window unit in our bedroom.  Finally had my husband help me put the binder back on before bed last night and took some pain meds and I slept like a baby!!!

Today I am going to have my husband take me to the store.  It will be the first time I have been out of the house since I came home from the hospital.  Needless to say I am going a little stir crazy being inside so much. 

Has anyone heard how Denise's revision went?  Been thinking of her the last couple of days and havent heard anything!

Hope you all have a terrific day!!
Melissa N.
on 8/4/09 9:14 pm - Stafford, VA
Good Morning Beautiful!!  I am glad you got some good sleep and hope you are healing fine!!

Well I am off to work today.  I do have have an APPT with my PCP for a massive eye infection.  I found some old antibiotic drops and was using them yesterday so the eye is not in as much pain today.  I had to reschedule my appointment yesterday with the gastro Dr because of my eye, so it is scheduled today at 1pm in Manassas.  We will see how long I can stay at work.  I put a contract on a house yesterday.  There was at least one other offer, so hopefully the bank will accept mine.  I am thinking positive and putting out there in the world that it is my house.  I knew it was from the first time I saw it.

Good News.  I meet my first goal today!!  I weigh 200lbs!!  I have lost a total of 215lbs and I am 10lbs from my goal for plastics and 25 from my ultimate goal.  WOOHOO!  Plus I will be under 200 for the first time in like 13 or 14 years.

415/375/180/175
highest/surgery day/current/ goal

Ms Court
on 8/4/09 11:38 pm - Remington, VA
Hope you are feeling better soon!!!!  Congrats on your success at meeting your goal.  You have done fabulously and shold be proud!!!!

p.s.  Just found out that one of the house in my new neighborhood is going on the market.  If you decide Remington sounds good.....

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Ann S.
on 8/5/09 2:56 am - Middletown, VA
Lap Band on 07/16/07 with
My sister!  What can I say except that you are amazing!!  Do you realize that you have lost a morbidly obese person???  How incredible is that???  And here I still struggle with the terrible twos...ggggrrrrr.

Can't wait to hear all about the house tomorrow.  And don't worry...we won't laugh at your gunky eye too much! lol

See you tomorrow, Lovie!!

Hugs!
Ann

Please help support our troops in harm's way.  Go to AnySoldier.com
Tomorrow is our future...yesterday our history...today our surprise & that's why it's called Present! 

Brenda E.
on 8/6/09 1:26 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 07/29/09 with
Congrats Melissa!!!  You are such an inspiration to me!
Jen R.
on 8/4/09 11:28 pm - VA
I've been into reading  the thought of the day lately. Here is one:

A woman is like a tea bag - you never know how strong she is until she gets in ho****er.
-- Eleanor Roosevelt

Jen      

Ann S.
on 8/5/09 2:54 am - Middletown, VA
Hey Jen!!  I love your thought for the day & it is soooo true!  Too bad society still doesn't give credit where credit is due.  In many ways it's still a man's world, but I think we've come a long way from the days of Eleanor Roosevelt.  Talk about a role model!  That lady was ahead of her time for sure.  Thank you so much for sharing that.  If you find anymore gems like that, please do share it.

Have a great day!!

Hugs!
Ann

Tomorrow is our future...yesterday our history...today our surprise & that's why it's called Present! 

Ms Court
on 8/4/09 11:40 pm - Remington, VA
Good Morning Brenda!  Glad to know you are feeling better.  Sorry to hear about the back pain.  You could still have some gas issues (walk it out) or it could be muscle pains as your body is adjusting to it's new size/shape.  I hope you are feeling better soon.

My Tuesday went well.  Enjoyed a quiet, relaxing evening at home.  On my list of things to do today is to contact my surgeon's office.  I am still struggling with pain in my abdomen (it has been over a month now) and I think that it may be a hernia.  I belive it is time to stop procrastinating and get it checked out.

Hope you all have a wonderful day!!!

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Ann S.
on 8/5/09 2:51 am - Middletown, VA
Hi ya C!!  Honey, don't feel like the lone ranger on procrastination...I'm guilty of it too.  Mike gets frustrated with me when I don't jump to the doctor for every little ache or pain.  But, like you, I eventually do the right thing.  I hope you get a good diagnosis, easy treatment, & that you will be out of pain very soon.

Love you, babe!!

Hugs!
Ann

lysb
on 8/5/09 1:11 am - Alexandria, VA
Good morning all, Brenda, you are doing fabulous!  glad they got your AC fixed.. Melissa - YOU ROCK YOU SKINNY %$)(* (i mean that in a loving way); Court sorry to hear about your pains, sending you all a big cyber hug and prayers.  Me?  been to the gym this am, trying to figure out what to do today (other than avoiding housework).  love to all. lys

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views