Welcome to Monday

Brenda E.
on 8/2/09 9:17 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 07/29/09 with
Good morning everyone!!  Just thought I would take a moment this morning to say hello.  Each day is getting better and I noticed in the middle of the night my incision is starting to itch, which I am taking to mean it is healing!  I never knew how hard it would be to get my 64 ounces in a day!!  Gotta admit I am not doing well on that aspect but am managing to add a little every day!!

Thanks for all the advice and prayers!!  You all are truly wonderful and I appreciate you ALL !!!

Hope you have a terrific Monday!!
Penny Denny
on 8/2/09 9:59 pm - Collinsville, VA
You'll get there. I promise each day gets better and better. 15 months later I still feel the same way. Don't be surprised if some crazy emotions (hormones) start taking over in the next few weeks. But they will pass also.

Take care, Penny

283/274/162
highest/surgery/current

Ann S.
on 8/3/09 12:32 am - Middletown, VA
Lap Band on 07/16/07 with

Penny, Penny, PENNY!!!  Look at you all smiles with that kicky little hairstyle...you look amazing!!!  And you are soooo right about those pesky hormones.  Mine still act up, even 2 years out.

Have a wonderful day, Sweetie!!

Hugs!
Ann

Please help support our troops in harm's way.  Go to AnySoldier.com
Tomorrow is our future...yesterday our history...today our surprise & that's why it's called Present! 

Ms Court
on 8/2/09 11:26 pm - Remington, VA
Glad to hear you are doing well Brenda.  Don't be too hard on yourself with the water.  You will get better with it. 

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Ann S.
on 8/3/09 12:30 am - Middletown, VA
Good morning my beautiful Courtney!  Just wanted to tell you I love you!

Hugs!
Ann

Tomorrow is our future...yesterday our history...today our surprise & that's why it's called Present! 

Tina22026
on 8/2/09 11:48 pm
RNY on 01/14/09 with
Good Morning Brenda and All,   Glad to hear you're feeling better every day.  Just stick to sipping the water and do the best you can - you'll get there!  We all did!

My hubby and best friend and her hubby wisked me away friday night for a surprise birthday celebration weekend!  (sunday was my bday big 46)  We went to Harpers Ferry, WV and spend 2 nights at a B&B!   On Saturday morning l went white water rafting and had a blast!!   I always wanted to do this.   Then that night we did the Ghost walk tour in town - very cool.

Yesterday, we took our time coming home stopping at 5 wineries - they love that l'm the designated driver LOL!  lt was fun - then we went and did some antiquing in Leesburg and they surprised me at 2:30 with an afternoon tea party in a british tea room!   And l got my own little pot of decaf tea!   My hubby ate my scone and we had a great time!  lt was nice to get away and a break l sorely needed.   l have some pics on my facebook page.   Personal message me and l can give you my name to friend me so you can peek!

Tina
Consult/Pre Op/Current/Goal - 347/329/137/160 

Ann S.
on 8/3/09 12:29 am - Middletown, VA
Tina, it sounds like you had an amazing weekend...what a treat!!!  And happy belated birthday.  I remember being 46!  lol

I've been to Harper's Ferry several times but never stayed overnight.  Would you recommend the B&B you stayed at?  I need details.  As much as I love our civil war reenacting, sometimes I'd like to step outside our box & do something else for a change...haven't kidnapped the hubby in a long time & now you've given me ideas.  I would love to see your pix so I will PM you shortly.

Have a terrific week!!

Hugs!
Ann

Ann S.
on 8/3/09 12:25 am - Middletown, VA
Good morning Sunshine!!  Sounds like you're doing fabulous.  As the others have said, don't stress about getting in the 64...just stay committed to doing it every single day.  And how is your walking going for you?  Up & at'em, babe!  Laps around the room is good.

It's gonna be a busy week!  Today is laundry & begin prep for the coming weekend; tomorrow is dinner in the city with an out-of-town friend, Wed hoping to go to Lurray to see one of my BFFs & her family, to include her brand new baby boy that was born lat Monday; Thur is Dr. Mo & then lunch with my wl girlies at Golden Corral in Manassas, then Friday we're off to Canton, OH!

To go along with all that is shopping (I NEED smaller jeans...woo hooo!), & food items to take on our trip. Oh so much to do...I love a busy week.

I REALLY need to resume my WiiFit too...I haven't done it in weeks!!!  Shame on me!

Ok, everybody have a wonderful day.  I'm here if ya need me!!

Hugs!
Ann

lysb
on 8/3/09 4:31 am - Alexandria, VA
Hey Brenda and all of you gals! glad to see you all posting.  I've had an odd day, first off my daughter is off sailing with a friend and HIS family...kinda feels weird to me, her being 13 and all, great kid and great family, not feeling weird about them, just that my daughter is THAT age already, sigh....other than that hanging out at home, got some running around done today, and already hit the gym.  have a great day lys

dlo2
on 8/3/09 5:01 am - Brandenburg, KY
Good Monday to everyone,  Brenda it is good to see you posting.  I can't give any advise about the water because I am not there yet.  All of your postings are helpful to me since I am awaiting my surgery.  My Monday has consisted of getting ready to go to the beach this Sat.  My husband and I are going to North Myrtle with our oldest daughter, her husband and most importantly our two grandsons.  One is 8 and the other will be three in sept.  He is as such a fun age.  I have also been busy working on a quilt for my grandaughter's birthday Sept 2.  She will  be four.  All together we have 6 grandchildren ranging in age from 15, 12, 9, 8, 3, and 2.  They are the light of my life.  And it will be much easier to chase them around once I lose this weight.  Have a good day everyone, and Brenda take care of your self.  Is anyone going to the support group on Aug. 6 I would love to meet everyone in person.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views