HOME

Brenda E.
on 7/31/09 8:54 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 07/29/09 with
Just wanted to let everyone know that I am home and doing as well as can be expected at this stage!  My hubby and family have been a true blessing for me throughout the whole process!!  Just waiting impatiently for him to get home witht he pain killers now...havent had any since 1 and could really use one after the drive home. 

Tina and Lys thanks so much for stopping by to see me!!  You both are a huge inspiration for me!!  Thanks again!!
danie
on 7/31/09 8:59 am - virginia beach, VA
Welcome home brenda!!!! Yeah that ride home was a killer for me to... i even had a pillow. Well i am really happy for you. but trust me one day makes a huge difference. Today i feeel a whole lot better. I even made dinner. Hubby was upstais taking a nap and i snuck and did it. Feels good getting back to normal.  Keep sipping and walking
    Danie
cokercoker
on 7/31/09 11:34 am - chesapeake, VA
Hi I'am glad everything went great I will keep praying for you.
MerMer
on 7/31/09 12:43 pm
Welcome home Brenda. Praying for a speedy recovery for you. 
lysb
on 8/1/09 12:20 am - Alexandria, VA
HOORAY - Brenda so glad you are home!  great seeing you, post when you feel up to it, love ya! lys

Cindy S.
on 8/1/09 5:11 am - Charlottesville, VA
Hi Brenda,
   COngratulations for making it to the other side. Now, that you are home and recuperating everything will gradually fall in to place. The pain will subside and the pounds wil disappear. Keep up the good work and keep us posted on your progress.
Ann S.
on 8/2/09 12:28 pm - Middletown, VA
Lap Band on 07/16/07 with
Welcome home, Brenda!!  You are officially on the Loser's Bench!

I don't even remember my drive home...lol.  But I DO remember becoming OBSESSED with the Food Network!!!  Go figure.

Just remember to keep up the walk, walk, walk...sip, sip, sip.  Walking will help to dissipate the anesthesia still in your body.

Keep posting here so we know how you're doing.  You have a whole new family now...use us.

Hugs!
Ann

Please help support our troops in harm's way.  Go to AnySoldier.com
Tomorrow is our future...yesterday our history...today our surprise & that's why it's called Present! 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views