Brenda update

Tina22026
on 7/31/09 5:30 am
RNY on 01/14/09 with
l went and saw Brenda this morning - she looks great!  She was in a little pain but nothing out of the ordinary.  Her hubby Dave has been a great supporter and by her side and spending the night with her.  She will be home this afternoon or tomorrow morning.  She wants everyone to know she's doing okay.   We can't wait to hear from you on the board Brenda!  Way to go girlfriend!

Tina
Consult/Pre Op/Current/Goal - 347/329/137/160 

Denise V.
on 7/31/09 5:44 am
That is such great news!!!  I am so glad everything went well. I am sure it is nice having her hubby there with her overnight, I wish mine could stay, but I do not think the hospital will go for having him and my 10 month old daughter there :)  I can't wait to hear from her and how it went!
~*~Denise~*~
Proud Wife to Ben 9/14/04
Proud Mommy to Zoeyann 9/30/08
lysb
on 7/31/09 7:43 am - Alexandria, VA
Tina - thanks so much for posting, i'm glad you got to see her as well!  I hope to see YOU next week at the support group meeting on Thursday (It's Brittany's last one before she moves!)...i think we are all bringing surgery friendly food, i'm bringing deviled eggs.  lys

Wrenegade
on 7/31/09 8:10 am
Thanks so much for the update! I'm so happy for her. When you talk to her again, please tell her Wren says hello.

Thanks!

Wren    
5'7.5" - HW 265 - SW 220 - CW 103

danie
on 7/31/09 8:42 am - virginia beach, VA
I was just thinking aboout her. I am glad she is doing well. Give her my best

danie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA