Any news on Danie or Brenda yet?

Ann S.
on 7/30/09 3:46 am - Middletown, VA
Lap Band on 07/16/07 with
I'm trying to get caught up on some of the recent posts I have missed &  noticed that some gals have had surgery.  Anyone got any news on them yet??

Hugs!
Ann

Please help support our troops in harm's way.  Go to AnySoldier.com
Tomorrow is our future...yesterday our history...today our surprise & that's why it's called Present! 

MerMer
on 7/30/09 3:52 am
I haven't heard anything yet.
Tina22026
on 7/30/09 4:01 am
RNY on 01/14/09 with
I am going to see Brenda at the hospital tonight or first thing tomorrow (Friday) morning - will update you all then.

Tina
Consult/Pre Op/Current/Goal - 347/329/137/160 

Ann S.
on 7/30/09 4:04 am - Middletown, VA
Thanks, Tina...you're a doll!!!

Hugs!
Ann

Tomorrow is our future...yesterday our history...today our surprise & that's why it's called Present! 

danie
on 7/30/09 5:25 am - virginia beach, VA
Hey its danie,
 Just got home still a bit out of it .tried to write and i think i hit cancel instead of submit. I am doing good, still in a lot of pain but walking and sipping.  i will keep you all updated a bit later. The meds they give me make me so tired.

Thanks for all the support

xoxox danie
Ann S.
on 7/30/09 6:40 am - Middletown, VA
That's what we're here for, Sweetie....love & support.  Nothing but positive energy being sent your way!!  Now, walk, walk, walk...sip, sip, sip!  I swear...we need to have t-shirts made that say that...lol.

Hugs!
Ann

Cindy S.
on 7/31/09 7:46 am - Charlottesville, VA
Hi Danie,
   Congratulations and welcome home!!! Continue doing what youd doc recommends, and you will do just fine.
Peace,
Cindy
lysb
on 7/31/09 1:00 am - Alexandria, VA
Saw Brenda at the hospital yesterday, sorry been too busy with the kid to post...she looks good, it was open RNY, she should be coming home today.  Her hubby will be home taking good care of her for 2 weeks, she is in good hands...lys

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views