Home

danie
on 7/30/09 5:21 am - virginia beach, VA
So i figured i would come on a give a update. Surgery went fine. Still in a whole lot of pain but i know that should get better. Been walking and sipping. They pain med make me really sleepy so i am going to lay down. Thank you all so much for all your support.
               Heres hopinh for a speedy recovery....danie
MerMer
on 7/30/09 5:49 am
Hey Danie,

So glad to hear that you are home. Glad your surgery went fine. Praying for a speedy recovery.
Ann S.
on 7/30/09 6:38 am - Middletown, VA
Lap Band on 07/16/07 with
yayyy Danie!!!  Welcome home, Sweetie!!!  Yes, the pain will improve over the next few days.  And good for you...keep up the walking & the sipping.  I'll share a piece of info that Courtney shared with me when I had my surgery.  Expect your hormones to go whacko.  Hormones are attached to fat cells.  As you lose the weight, those cells are released & start scurrying around, trying to figure out where they are supposed to be.  So don't be surprised if one minute you're all smiles & the next you're ready to rip someone's head off or start boo-hooing for no reason.  It's normal.  My poor hubby had no idea who he was coming home to each evening...lol.  Poor guy.  I'm so excited for you.  You have begun an amazing journey, my friend.  Keep coming here & asking any & all questions you can think of.  Remember, knowledge is power.

Hope to see you in person soon!

Hugs!
Ann

Please help support our troops in harm's way.  Go to AnySoldier.com
Tomorrow is our future...yesterday our history...today our surprise & that's why it's called Present! 

caroline2622
on 7/30/09 9:30 am - Woodbridge , VA
VSG on 09/30/08 with
Congratulations !!   Take it one day at a time.   Rest is good and healing.   Take care.  Caroline

lost 140 lbs     

Extended TT 12/072009     Plastic Surgeon Mitchell Krieger                     
Carla C.
on 7/30/09 10:23 am - Norfolk, VA
Welcome to the "LOSERS".  You will be fine.  I am only 3 weeks out and feel normal.  Well until I try to drink too fast.  OH, and the gas....oh my.....

Glad you're on your way......

Carla, Norfolk,  VA
Ms Court
on 7/30/09 9:43 pm - Remington, VA
Welcome tot he losing side Danie!!!!

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Denise V.
on 7/30/09 11:02 pm
Congrat Diane!  Glad to hear everything went well!  Hope you are up and running soon :)
~*~Denise~*~
Proud Wife to Ben 9/14/04
Proud Mommy to Zoeyann 9/30/08
cokercoker
on 7/31/09 7:42 am - chesapeake, VA
 HI it's cokercoker  I'am sooooooooooo gald u r home and every thing went fine. God bless u in your quest to lose .
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views