Let's Do Lunch!!

Ms Court
on 8/2/09 11:38 pm - Remington, VA
Not completely but we are working on it.  Got a bit accomplished over the weekend.

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Melissa N.
on 7/31/09 2:05 am - Stafford, VA
Should be there!!

415/375/180/175
highest/surgery day/current/ goal

Ann S.
on 8/2/09 12:18 pm - Middletown, VA
Lap Band on 07/16/07 with
Hope so, Babe...wouldn't be the same without you!!! LOL

Hugs!
Ann

Please help support our troops in harm's way.  Go to AnySoldier.com
Tomorrow is our future...yesterday our history...today our surprise & that's why it's called Present! 

Melissa N.
on 8/2/09 1:36 pm - Stafford, VA

I forgot, I have an appointment with Dr. Halmi. I usually make it in the morning or afternoons so I should still be good. I will have to confirm what time.

415/375/180/175

Melissa N.
on 8/3/09 1:12 am - Stafford, VA
OK Great!  Appt is at 9:45.  Now as long as there isn't anything going on with the house.

415/375/180/175

Ann S.
on 8/3/09 3:41 am - Middletown, VA
Lap Band on 07/16/07 with
The house?  Did you find one?  If so, where is it?  When do you close?  When do we get to see it???  Come on Girlie, we want details! lol

Hugs!
Ann

Please help support our troops in harm's way.  Go to AnySoldier.com
Tomorrow is our future...yesterday our history...today our surprise & that's why it's called Present! 

Melissa N.
on 8/4/09 6:56 am - Stafford, VA
I did find one. AndI put a contract on it this morning. It is a foreclosure. As of yesterday there was one other offer.  The bank's realtor is submitting alloffers tonight.  There is one problem with the house and it is the plumbing.  It has polubutelyne pipes. But speaking with my lender (who is the samelenderas the foreclosure) said the bank will need to take care of the retro fit of the pipes considering the type of loan I am going for it will not pass for lending.  It is here in Staffordand a big beautiful 5 bedroom house at a great value.  To be more competitive, I only came down $6.9K in price and I will pay all closing costs.  I LOVE the house.  It is about 3500 sq feet finished.  Keep me in your prayers. If I get it, I will have a BIG party once we move it.  But I felt it was mine from the moment I saw it. I saw another house yesterday that was over 4,000 sq feet, but the one I put my offer on, I just feel it is MINE!

415/375/180/175

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views