Let's Do Lunch!!

Ann S.
on 7/30/09 4:42 am - Middletown, VA
Lap Band on 07/16/07 with
Come one, come all to Golden Corral in Manassas next week Thursday, Aug 6th at noon!  With so many new people exploring the many possibilities in wls, this would be an ideal opportunity to get the newbies & the oldtimers together for some fellowship.  And there's goodies on the menu there that are perfect for pretty much anyone & their varying stages.

Who's in??

Hugs!
Ann

Please help support our troops in harm's way.  Go to AnySoldier.com
Tomorrow is our future...yesterday our history...today our surprise & that's why it's called Present! 

MerMer
on 7/30/09 5:06 am
OMG, Ann that sounds really good. Just the thought of a fried chicken leg, is HEAVEN for me. Unfortunately I can't eat solid foods yet. I'm still on a very soft diet, mostly mashed potatoes, peas, applesauce and soup. Can't wait til I can eat a little more. Liquids are sometimes hard for me also, but I think I progressing. About a week ago I was able to eat a plain rib, but nothing since, everything else comes back up. Maybe next time.

Mary
Ann S.
on 7/30/09 6:29 am - Middletown, VA
Oh Mary, I wish you would still come.  I'm sure we can find SOMETHING for you.  I've had pretty good luck at getting restaurants to puree stuff in a blender...maybe we can do that for you.  And btw...no fried chicken legs!! LOL  I would hate for you to miss out on the fellowship.  Won't  you reconsider??

Hugs!
Ann

Tomorrow is our future...yesterday our history...today our surprise & that's why it's called Present! 

virtly
on 7/30/09 5:59 am - va
RNY on 02/11/04 with
I work in Manassas and if my schedule is open then I will meet you and others there.
Ann S.
on 7/30/09 6:31 am - Middletown, VA
Virtly, I am soooo hoping you can join us!  Some of us try to do this at least once a month & we always have a great time.  I can't wait to meet you in person.

I've spoken to Cindy (VaGirl) & she will be there.  I suspect Heide will be too, & hopefully Melissa & maybe even Courtney.  Come on Northern VA peeps.  Let's do this!  Tink?  You in???

Hugs!
Ann

Cindy S.
on 7/30/09 12:41 pm - Charlottesville, VA
Hi Anne,
  What a great idea. I am off on Thursday, August 6th and will meet you at the Golden Corral in Manassas. Is the restaurant near I-66?.
Cindy, coming from C'ville.

vagirl00
on 7/31/09 10:53 am
RNY on 09/19/07 with
Hi, Cindy:

Yes, it is right off of I-66.  It is in the shopping center near the Battlefield...you can see it from the highway...there is a Kohls and Regal Theater that you can see as you are getting close.

Look forward to meeting you in person!  :)
Cindy   Beach    

5'9"   347/200/186/180

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.

....Helen Keller

Ann S.
on 8/2/09 12:18 pm - Middletown, VA
Yeah, what Cindy said! lol

Can't wait to see you, Sweetie!!!

Hugs!
Ann

Ms Court
on 7/30/09 9:46 pm - Remington, VA
That is my busy time of the month at work and too far across town for me to get too.  Wish I could though.  Let me do some checking on the other side of town & see if I can come up with somewhere to go for next time.

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Ann S.
on 8/2/09 12:15 pm - Middletown, VA
Courtney, I didn't realize that you were on the other end of town, so by all means, see what's available in your area...maybe we can swap off from now on so you can be with us as well!!

Are you unpacked yet?

Hugs!
Ann

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views