And the truth shall set me free...part 1

Ann S.
on 7/29/09 11:04 am - Middletown, VA
Lap Band on 07/16/07 with
Some of you may have noticed my absence over the past couple of months. Those that are very close to me know why. A couple of you have been kind enough to call & check on me, & for that I say thank you very much. I have missed my OH family. Things have transpired recently that at first I chose to dismiss. However, it has come to my attention that a particular person from this group has taken it upon herself to tarnish my reputation & integrity by putting out rumors, innuendos, & out & out bold faced lies. Again, I decided to just dismiss it all, but when I find out from reliable sources that I am now becoming the butt of vicious jokes, I will remain silent no more. There will be no need to actually say this person’s name. Any of you that have spent enough time here will know right off who it is, so I will refer to her as DQ...aka, Drama Queen. When DQ first came on scene in OH, I, like many of you, got caught up in her tales of woe & worried about her often. I reached out to her, prayed for her, gave her advice when asked…all the same things that you all have done for her. I got caught up in her charm & her wit…all very good qualities. Eventually, after she moved closer to my neck of the woods, we spent time together in person, going on various lunches & just chumming around. I thoroughly enjoyed her company & was basking in a new found friendship that I was sure would go on forever. When her family fell on hard times, I initiated a request to all of you to please send aid by way of monetary donations & many of you were quite generous. When her husband was in his horrific car accident I stood by my friend. I offered to babysit many times, but was told that her husband wouldn’t allow people to watch their kids. When he had to go to the hospital in Winchester for an emergency, she called me from the ER. As usual, both kids were there with them…she could not sit with her husband because she had to watch the kids in the waiting room. So my son & I dropped everything we were doing & drove to the hospital with the intent of picking up the kids & bringing them to our house. We even stopped on our way & bought coloring books & crayons for them to play with until their parents could come get them. They have amazing kids, btw…very bright & articulate & they will steal your heart for sure. Before we could leave with them, hubby came out, saying he was being released. He intimated that he didn’t want the kids going anywhere without him anyway…he wanted to spend as much time with them as he could. Well, understandable, given that by all rights he should have died from the accident. Thank God he didn’t!   [to be continued in part 2]

Hugs!
Ann

Please help support our troops in harm's way.  Go to AnySoldier.com
Tomorrow is our future...yesterday our history...today our surprise & that's why it's called Present! 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views