Plastics Inquiry

virtly
on 7/27/09 8:26 pm - va
RNY on 02/11/04 with
Has anyone used the services of Dr. Bautista in Fredericksburg? I like his honesty and communication style, fantastic office staff. Now I must make a decision between him and Dr. Krieger. Please respond if you have used his services.
dwpersel
on 7/28/09 1:57 am - Fredericksburg, VA
Hi Virtly,

I'll be interested to see the replies you get. I'm in the beginning stages of researching having PS, need to lose 8 more pounds and will probably see Dr. Krieger in September. I have been following your journey since I know mine is going to be very similar to yours.

Diana

virtly
on 7/28/09 4:27 am - va
RNY on 02/11/04 with

I will not schedule my surgery until late November or Early December.

virtly
on 7/29/09 7:58 pm - va
RNY on 02/11/04 with
As you can see, some only reply to a few. They wonder why the board is dead. I was here a long time ago and even arranged a meet and greet about 3 years ago and it was a success. But I guess it is a new day  for most peeps. That is the reason why I don't attend the Virginia functions.
dwpersel
on 7/29/09 11:35 pm, edited 7/29/09 11:35 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
Quite a few of the regular frequent posters have stopped posting. There were people who would post at least one post daily. I'm not sure what happened even though I have my opinions.

I appreciate your posting and I don't expect to see Dr. Krieger until sometime after September when I'll start the same journey you're already walking. I personally have my doubts about having any surgery at MWH. Potomac was great when I had my lap-band surgery. That's why I chose Drs. Halmi and Tran because of their knowledge and the hospital they work in.

Maybe I'll run into you one of these days at their offices.

Diana

Ann S.
on 7/30/09 3:22 am - Middletown, VA
Lap Band on 07/16/07 with
You're right, ladies....this used to be a kick-ass board not too long ago.  And I have been AWOL for a couple of months myself.  But, I'M BACK!  And I hope others will come back as well.  We need each other & I know I have missed everyone here.  There are so many newbies that I need to get acquainted with.  Not everyone has left though.  Courtney's still here, & Lauren, & Cindy, & Lys, & the other Cindy, & Theresa Marie, & oh so many more.  So please don't give up on the VA Board just yet.  Let's see if we can all collectively get things rolling again.  Keep the faith!

Hugs!
Ann

Please help support our troops in harm's way.  Go to AnySoldier.com
Tomorrow is our future...yesterday our history...today our surprise & that's why it's called Present! 

virtly
on 7/30/09 5:57 am - va
RNY on 02/11/04 with
I have been to Jackie's and Sue's support group but my schedule has prevented me from being there recently.  Maybe we can meet up this weekend and have a small lunch. This is my do nothing weekend.  Put a shout-out to all of the Fredericksburg peeps (people) and we can have an impromptu gathering.
Lauren B
on 7/30/09 2:02 am - VA
WOW, I still learn something new every day!  I did not realize that Dr. Bautista did plastic surgery!  I know many happy RNY patients of him/his practice, but was unaware of that.  I have done a consult with Dr. Kreiger so far myself.  Anticipating more responses for your post also!

369/175/136
Highest Weight/Goal/Current Weight
233lbs LOST!!
Maintenance going strong!

~~Theresa Marie~~
on 7/30/09 2:13 am - Closing in on SkinnyVille, VA
Hey Lauren. They are not the same "Dr Bautista". The plastic surgeon/general surgeon is Harold Bautista and the WLS, the one that did my RNY is Eliseo Bautista. But how cool would it be if my WLS could do my plastics!?!
Theresa Marie
Lap RNY  - April 30, 2008
Open heart surgery (mitral valve repair & MAZE) - April 13, 2009
356/297.5/152.5/170/150 - consult/surgery morn/now/dr goal/my goal
Skinnyville is NO longer miles away...  It's a mere walk to the corner!!
Facebook me @ Theresa Marie Lehman

Ann S.
on 7/30/09 3:23 am - Middletown, VA
Lap Band on 07/16/07 with
Hmmm...trying to picture Dr. Mo doing plastics.  Ummmm.....nahhhh, I like him where he is! lol

Hugs!
Ann

Please help support our troops in harm's way.  Go to AnySoldier.com
Tomorrow is our future...yesterday our history...today our surprise & that's why it's called Present! 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views