The day is finally here!!!

Brenda E.
on 7/27/09 9:07 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 07/29/09 with
Tomorrow is my surgery day!  YAY!!  I am super excited and more than a little nervous but I know I am in great hands with Dr. Halmi.  Just wanted to take a min this morning to thank you all for your support, encouragement, advice and prayers!  It means a great deal to me!!  I will keep you all posted on how it goes as soon as I can. 

Today my aunt is flying in from Kansas and I am finishing up my last min. things before tomorrow. 
Wrenegade
on 7/27/09 9:56 pm
Woo hoo! I hope everything goes super easy for you tomorrow. I'll be thinking about you! Save room on the losers bench for me, will ya?

Wren

Wren    
5'7.5" - HW 265 - SW 220 - CW 103

Ann S.
on 7/30/09 3:14 am - Middletown, VA
Lap Band on 07/16/07 with
Wren, of course there will be room for you on the bench!!!  We always have room for Losers!!! LOL

Hugs!
Ann

Please help support our troops in harm's way.  Go to AnySoldier.com
Tomorrow is our future...yesterday our history...today our surprise & that's why it's called Present! 

Denise V.
on 7/27/09 10:44 pm
Brenda~
Congrats!  My surgery is on Monday and it seemed so dang far away, and now I am doing the liquid diet, it is amazing how it just kinda snuk up on me :)

I wish you all the best, and congrats on starting your new life!  I can not wait to hear how everything went!

Here is wishing you an uneventful surgery and a speedy recovery!
~*~Denise~*~
Proud Wife to Ben 9/14/04
Proud Mommy to Zoeyann 9/30/08
Ann S.
on 7/30/09 3:13 am - Middletown, VA
Lap Band on 07/16/07 with
Denise, we have room for you on the Loser's Bench too!!!  Come onnnnn Monday!!!!!

Hugs!
Ann

Please help support our troops in harm's way.  Go to AnySoldier.com
Tomorrow is our future...yesterday our history...today our surprise & that's why it's called Present! 

Denise V.
on 7/30/09 10:54 pm
Thanks, hard to believe just today and the weekend to go...
~*~Denise~*~
Proud Wife to Ben 9/14/04
Proud Mommy to Zoeyann 9/30/08
dlo2
on 7/27/09 11:50 pm - Brandenburg, KY
Best of luck to you Brenda.   Post when you can to let us know how you are doing.  Afer surgery if you need anything let me know.  I am in Stafford.  god bless you and keep you safe.
Debbie
Pat F.
on 7/28/09 2:09 am - Richmond, VA
Brenda you will do great and know that we are all here for you. I will keep you in my prayers. Let us know how you are doing.

Cindy S.
on 7/28/09 12:36 pm - Charlottesville, VA
Hi Brenda,
  Thoughts and prayers will be with you tomorrow as you undergo surgery and begin a new chapter in your life. Looking forward to reading about your progress.
Cindy
lysb
on 7/29/09 12:17 am - Alexandria, VA
Brenda - prayers are with you.  I'll try and drop by friday (hospital)< BUT, i just found out my daughter has been exposed to swine flu, so it depends...love ya, lys

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views