Surgeon consult over and on to my appts!

Toobcherished
on 7/23/09 4:19 am - Henrico, VA
Well I finally met with my surgeon.  Dr.  Schroder who has now agreed to do my surgery.  Thank God I don't have to really jump any hurdles.  He says all that I am required to do is have a psych eval and nutrionist consult and he will submit to insurance company.  I am very greatful.  It seems this thing is going by VERY fast and I will have a date by late August early septmeber.  I have alot going on in my life and started to think that maybe it would be best to postpone things for a while.  Then I realized that I need to put myself at the top of the list from here on out and take advantage of the great opportunity while I can.  Who knows, in this economy you could lose your job/insurance at any time and I would have wished I did it while I could.  Again just wanted to share my progress with you all and I sooo hope to be on the losers bench soon.  !!!!
MerMer
on 7/23/09 5:23 am

Sounds like things are really moving along for you.

dlo2
on 7/23/09 5:33 am - Brandenburg, KY
Best wishes to you
lysb
on 7/23/09 5:40 am - Alexandria, VA
That is awesome news, we'll definitely save some room on the loser's bench for you!  keep up that +++ attitude, it really does help.  lys

Jen R.
on 7/23/09 10:58 pm - VA
Yay! If you feel overwhelmed just take a deep breath and share with us!

Jen      

Tam
on 7/25/09 12:05 am - Richmond, VA

Yay!  Almost there!

Tammy C

down 260+ pounds and loving life more than ever!!!
proud  mom to Kara 12-08-1994 and our newest addition Claire Makenna born 03-26-09 weighing 6 lbs 13 ounces and 19.25 inches long and very healthy.  happily dating...i honestly never knew it could be this good!  there is that special Guy for everyone out there...either you already have him or you will find him when He is ready for it! 

open RNY 04-25-2005

Life could not get any better than this!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views