need your thoughts (and prayers if you pray)

Jen R.
on 7/23/09 10:57 pm - VA
Jill,

I hope this gets resolved in your favor.

Jen      

wjoegreen
on 7/24/09 4:31 am - Colonial Heights, VA
Just don't let this drive you back to eating to get though this.  Don't quit on yourself; keep working at finding work and getting healthier, and praying.  God will open doors for you.  While this isn't an easy time and I don't envy your situation in the least, there must be something better you would have never considered if all this hadn't happened.  Don''t be afraid to look outside your comfort zone or accept opportunity and or aid that may fall in your lap (legal and moral stuff of course).  God answers our needs sometimes in ways we never expect.
Keep us posted on anything we can do to help.
Joe Green 
Colonial Heights VA
[email protected]
Jill C.
on 7/24/09 7:00 am - Norfolk, VA

THanks Joe,

My prob is the opposite..... I don't eat.   4 years out and my appetite never really came back.   Some may say that is lucky, but I get weak/frail.   And anemic......   I am trying to "keep the faith" seems like its so much more prevelant here in the south than up north where I lived.  I do believe in good karma and I never did anything wrong (in my opinion) where I worked..... if I do not find a job soon or get some help from unemployment I am facing eviction and losing my vehicle.      Today I did manage to get 10 grams protein from some cottage cheese and a veggie burger for lunch, so far that is it.   I almost have to force feed myself.  I am keeping hydrated, if it werent for my dog I prob wouldnt leave the house.   UNLESS called for an interview... :)

Thanks to everyone else who posted too!

Tam
on 7/25/09 12:11 am - Richmond, VA
Many, many prayers for you sweetie!  Call me if you need to...I should be around most of the weekend!

Tammy C

down 260+ pounds and loving life more than ever!!!
proud  mom to Kara 12-08-1994 and our newest addition Claire Makenna born 03-26-09 weighing 6 lbs 13 ounces and 19.25 inches long and very healthy.  happily dating...i honestly never knew it could be this good!  there is that special Guy for everyone out there...either you already have him or you will find him when He is ready for it! 

open RNY 04-25-2005

Life could not get any better than this!

Jen R.
on 7/27/09 11:11 pm - VA
HIJACK---Hi Joe..

Good advice as always.

I am trying to spend a bit more time checking in here. Hope you  and yours are well.

Jen      

wjoegreen
on 7/27/09 11:56 pm - Colonial Heights, VA
Hey Jen,...still looking good. Checked out your profile for updates. Missed any new pictures,...Humm???? Latest stuff from 2/08,.... really??? 
But congrats on all the recent family successes and taking it to the beach!!

Joe
Joe Green 
Colonial Heights VA
[email protected]
virtly
on 7/24/09 6:15 am - va
RNY on 02/11/04 with
My suggestion to you is to fight it,if you are denied then appeal it. If you have documentation that you worked and was not paid then that is a violation of the (FLSA )Fair Labor Standard Act. Contact EEOC and seek their advice. It seems that you were unjustly fired.
Jill C.
on 7/28/09 9:55 am - Norfolk, VA
Thank you, Virtly,   I am struggling with things that have happened over the past 3 mos.... and re-lving them...but I do have to be sensible in these times.   I still have not gotten any news/mail on my hearing.  SO each day the mail comes I run out to the mailbox like a fool hoping for good news... and I submit application after application hoping for a job interview....  another woman from my comany was let go yesterday.... they are just such a-holes there....   I am averaging 3-4 hours of sleep a night.   its not a good way to live.  when i do sleep i have night terrors and pray i wont wake up.    uggh.

i appreciate everyone's caring and kind words.

xo
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views