Prayers for mom

Tina22026
on 7/22/09 7:18 pm
RNY on 01/14/09 with
l'm having a very rough time.  As you may recall,  mom had a stroke on Saturday afternoon and has been unresponsive.   Yesterday morning,  we were told that after another cat scan that her brain is swelling and at that point there was no hope - she will not come back.

After calling my siblings and consulting with the dr's we decided that l should sign the DNR and took her off the ventilator.   l signed the paper work last night and mom is now in hospice care at the hospital.  Dad and l are taking turns staying with her as we let her slip away peacefully.   

l never knew it could be this hard.  l'm very emotional and am having difficulty sleeping, thinking, etc...  Thank you for your continued prayers and support.  l'll be back on when l can.

Tina
Consult/Pre Op/Current/Goal - 347/329/137/160 

Penny Denny
on 7/22/09 7:44 pm - Collinsville, VA
Oh Tina, I'm so sorry. I lost my mom this past Christmas and it is the hardest thing I have ever dealt with. You are in my prayers.

Penny

283/274/162
highest/surgery/current

Brenda E.
on 7/22/09 7:48 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 07/29/09 with
I am so sorry Tina!  I will keep her and your family in my prayers!!!  If you need anything please dont hesitate to holler at me.
lysb
on 7/22/09 9:42 pm - Alexandria, VA
Oh my gosh Tina, i'm so very, very sorry.  Try and at least keep yourself hydrated, i know it is a long/hard process, i've been there with my father.  Many cyber(((hugs)))) and prayers.  lys

Jen R.
on 7/22/09 10:09 pm - VA
I am so sorry to her this news. I will be keeping you and your family in my prayers.

Jen      

Denise V.
on 7/22/09 11:31 pm
Tina,
My heart is breaking for you and your family!  I can not imagine going through that!  You are in my prayers!
~*~Denise~*~
Proud Wife to Ben 9/14/04
Proud Mommy to Zoeyann 9/30/08
Ms Court
on 7/22/09 11:35 pm - Remington, VA
Tina I am so sorry to hear this.  You and your family are in my thoughts & prayers.

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Pat F.
on 7/23/09 1:14 am - Richmond, VA
Tina, you and your family is in my prayers and I know that it is a hard thing to go through and just keep drinking and eating as much as you can. If you need anything please let us know and we will do what we can for you. Take care and remember that we love you.

Toobcherished
on 7/23/09 4:28 am - Henrico, VA
Im so sorry.  I know how hard this must be for you and I would hate to have to be put in that position.  I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers for sure. 
MerMer
on 7/23/09 5:32 am
Tina, I am so very sorry about your mom. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views