Come Celebrate Summer - Celebrate You !!

SWEET Tink
on 7/21/09 2:17 pm, edited 7/21/09 10:57 pm

What : MEET AND GREET - AUGUST 1ST - 2009
Where : Williamsburg Virginia
Saturday Morning - All Day Excursion at Water Country USA 
From 10:00 am Until 5:00 pm 
http://www.watercountryusa.com/WC2/

After our day at the park, we are all meeting at Captain Georges , Williamsburg .
While we realize that we are a Weight Loss Surgery Group , and a buffet does not seem condusive to our diets. At Captain Georges there is a wide range of food selections. There is something for everyone in regards to their post op stage of eating . From Boiled Shrimp, Soups and Salads to Prime Rib and Broiled Fish. A very large selection of vegitables . They do offer some sugar free deserts as well .
http://www.captaingeorges.com

Myself and the other Hostesses , Jenn R and Corrin K , will be staying at a local hotel beginning Friday night. If you are interested in more information in lodging ,  please feel free to PM me here or at
[email protected]

If you plan on attending these events , whether it is just the dinner , or vice a versa , please let me know . I need to let Captain Georges know of our party size . And a****er Country we may be able to get group rates if we purchase them all together at the gate .

For those coming to the event from the Richmond or Northern Virginia locations , I will have information about the time and location of our LifeStarts WLS Support Group Meetings . I will also have information about my Mentoring and Life Coaching Programs .

We are wanting to for everyone to come out and enjoy summer and celebrate our new lives. What a better way to do this than splashing around in the cool water and doing things we never dreamed possible .

If you would like more information about my Support Group , please visit my sites

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/LifeStartsWLS08/       ( This is my On Line Message Board )

www.vawlsevents.com    (  This is my Support Group and Mentor Program Site )

Hope to see you there ! 

Natalie Blaum
OH Support Group Leader - LIFESTARTS WLS

Proud Obesity Help Bariatric Life Coach
Proud Obesity Help Support Group Leader
Fighting Daily the Disease We Call Obesity !
www.obesityhelp.com/group/LifeStartsWLS08
www.vawlsevents.com
Helping Others Find Their Way to a Life They Deserve!

Penny Denny
on 7/21/09 10:19 pm - Collinsville, VA

What is the date of this? Thanks

283/274/162
highest/surgery/current

SWEET Tink
on 7/21/09 10:58 pm, edited 7/21/09 10:58 pm
August 1st .

Thanks

www.vawlsevents.com

Penny Denny
on 7/22/09 12:26 am - Collinsville, VA
WE are going to be in Williamsburg that day. I am leaving for vacation this Sunday and have 7 day passes to Busch Gardens and Water Country. I may try to meet you a****er Country. Probably not for dinner though, my hubby wants us to have some good family time. I'll get back with you.

Penny

283/274/162
highest/surgery/current

SWEET Tink
on 7/22/09 8:34 am

Sounds Great Penny .. I hope you can make it .
The list is growning !! 

Hugs,

Tink

www.vawlsevents.com

Tam
on 7/25/09 12:29 am - Richmond, VA
Put me down for both!  I will have my kids with me if that's OK.  Also, I can get discount tickets at the park and 10% off anything purchased in the park.  Let me know if you are interested!

Tammy C

down 260+ pounds and loving life more than ever!!!
proud  mom to Kara 12-08-1994 and our newest addition Claire Makenna born 03-26-09 weighing 6 lbs 13 ounces and 19.25 inches long and very healthy.  happily dating...i honestly never knew it could be this good!  there is that special Guy for everyone out there...either you already have him or you will find him when He is ready for it! 

open RNY 04-25-2005

Life could not get any better than this!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views