update

danie
on 7/21/09 1:31 pm - virginia beach, VA
So my surgery is on the 28th just a few days away. I finally got the go ahead from tricare today that they will in fact pay for it. Yaaaaayyyyyy i got approved. I was so worried because my surgery is so near, but at least now i can rest easier well that is until my surgery. so excited! The 28th is right around the corner. Does anyone have any idea on how i can get an angel to come to the hospital with me. i am not sure if hubby will be alble to stay . He is in the navy and they are very busy. At least they are letting him bring me to the hospital. Well thanks ahead of time for any info i get. 

thanks danie
MerMer
on 7/21/09 2:53 pm
Danie,

What hospital is your surgery.
danie
on 7/21/09 11:55 pm - virginia beach, VA
My surgery will be at.....Maryview Medical Center
lysb
on 7/21/09 11:44 pm - Alexandria, VA

Danie - i'm in NOVA, so way far away.  But, just wanted to wish you good luck with your surgery!  lys

Ms Court
on 7/21/09 11:51 pm - Remington, VA
Your day is just around the corner!  I, too am in Nova so too far to come be your angel.  I wish you the best!!

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

MerMer
on 7/22/09 12:25 am
AHH Danie, I am too far away from you. Best of luck on your surgery. Prayers are going up for you.

Mary
Tam
on 7/25/09 12:17 am - Richmond, VA
Your day is almost here!  I wish I could be your angel but I am too far away as well.  I'll be praying and waiting for an update!

Tammy C

down 260+ pounds and loving life more than ever!!!
proud  mom to Kara 12-08-1994 and our newest addition Claire Makenna born 03-26-09 weighing 6 lbs 13 ounces and 19.25 inches long and very healthy.  happily dating...i honestly never knew it could be this good!  there is that special Guy for everyone out there...either you already have him or you will find him when He is ready for it! 

open RNY 04-25-2005

Life could not get any better than this!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views