Looking for nearby buddies!!!

free4ever
on 7/21/09 2:55 am - Elizabeth City, NC
Hey Beautiful shrinking peeps!!!  I am a Feb. surgery peep and I'm looking for nearby WLS peeps to write, chat or maybe even get together.  I don't think I'm alone in the area of needing supportive buddies that have been or are going through simular issues and victorys.  I am 38, married with 6 kids (19, 17, 14, 11 and 2 live out of state they are 14 & 10).  I am a student and until recently employed F/T.  (I had an injury and been out of work trying to recover). 
If anyone is interested in being my local support pal, let me know..

Have a great day and I hope the pounds and the negative self image melt away !!!

Kellie

onesexyladyn09
on 7/21/09 3:04 am - Newport news , VA
You know you will always have me. I have not have my surgery yet but I'm down with the support.

Can anyone tell me how to handle a jealous hubby. He is driving me crazy.  The sad part is when I was at my heavest he never ask me any question about where I'm going or when will i be back. Now I can't go thwe bathroom with out being question.

Any suggestion?????
free4ever
on 7/21/09 3:08 am - Elizabeth City, NC
Thank you sweet friend...  How are you feeling???  Getting excited..?

Kellie

onesexyladyn09
on 7/21/09 4:42 am - Newport news , VA
I'm supper excited because i call my ins and they approved my surgery!!!

Can anyone tell me how to handle a jealous hubby. He is driving me crazy.  The sad part is when I was at my heavest he never ask me any question about where I'm going or when will i be back. Now I can't go thwe bathroom with out being question.

Any suggestion?????
MerMer
on 7/21/09 7:34 am

Hello Free,

What part of VA are you in?

free4ever
on 7/22/09 12:50 am - Elizabeth City, NC
Newport news
Heide A.
on 7/22/09 7:09 am - Chantilly, VA
RNY on 02/24/09 with
Tam
on 7/25/09 12:20 am - Richmond, VA
I'm in Richmond but do head down your way occassionally.  Let me know if you are interested.  I too am out of work on disability and have a 14 year old and a 4 month old.

Tammy C

down 260+ pounds and loving life more than ever!!!
proud  mom to Kara 12-08-1994 and our newest addition Claire Makenna born 03-26-09 weighing 6 lbs 13 ounces and 19.25 inches long and very healthy.  happily dating...i honestly never knew it could be this good!  there is that special Guy for everyone out there...either you already have him or you will find him when He is ready for it! 

open RNY 04-25-2005

Life could not get any better than this!

cokercoker
on 7/25/09 1:58 pm - chesapeake, VA
hi i live in chesapeake i go under the knife in aug. but i hope we be buddies
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views