Have a great SATURDAY!!

lysb
on 7/17/09 8:42 pm - Alexandria, VA

Good morning all - we are up and out for an EARLY swim meet this am. traveling to fairfax, i hope everyone has a great day! lys

Penny Denny
on 7/17/09 9:48 pm - Collinsville, VA
We are heading to Fairystone Park for swimming and paddleboats today. Got to get some laundry done before we go. Have a good day.

283/274/162
highest/surgery/current

tommygirl
on 7/18/09 12:26 am
Good morning today I will be getting the RV ready for Boone, N. C. We will be leaving on Tuesday morning for a week. Have a great weekend folks.
Tomygirl
Brenda E.
on 7/18/09 1:30 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 07/29/09 with
Good morning!  We are heading out to Elkton, VA for a Mardi Gra party/BBQ with friends today.  Should be lots of fun!  I am a little disappointed I wont be able to eat all the good food there. I am doing very well on the liquid diet, it is not as difficult as I thought it would be for me.  The cold must have helped in the beginning!! 

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!! 

Hugs,
Brenda
Tina22026
on 7/18/09 1:35 am
RNY on 01/14/09 with
morning all,

We just drove back from VA Beach.  We took our son down Thursday night so that we could enroll him in the Commonwealth Challenge Youth Academy.  lt was  long hot day to sit in an unairconditioned building.  We were there for 6 hours.   But, he's in and excited about this new adventure.  l already miss him.

Today, we are chilling and may take in a movie or go out with friends.  l'm an empty nester and am lost! LOL 

Tina
Consult/Pre Op/Current/Goal - 347/329/137/160 

Cindy S.
on 7/18/09 5:50 am - Charlottesville, VA
What a beautiful day!!! Sunny and warm following a rainy night.
  In the morning, headed out for coffee and to check out a thrift store. Then home, to clean some and chill. Not much on the books, tonight. Resting up this weekend, as I have to work next weekend.
 Peace and love,
  Cindy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views