Fantastic Friday!!!

Brenda E.
on 7/16/09 11:23 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 07/29/09 with
Good morning all !!  It is finally Friday!!  I am feeling much better with the cold, thankfully!  Amazingly I am doing very well with the liquid diet.  I have not been hungry really and have had a hard time getting all 5 drinks in a day.  Today I am going to get out and run some errands and get an oil change in my car.  We are going to a BBQ this weekend so it will be a test for me.  All my friends know what I am doing though and are very supportive about it. 

Found out the other day that I have to do another sleep study.  I have been diagnosed with sleep apnea and have to go back to be "fitted" for the CPAP mask.  Not looking forward to it but guess I dont really have a choice!  It is all going to be worth it in the end :) 

Hope you all have a great Friday and awesome weekend!!
tommygirl
on 7/16/09 11:46 pm
Good morning, I am glad that you are feeling better. Have a great weekend .
Tomygirl
LindaS64
on 7/17/09 12:07 am - Lanoka Harbor, NJ
Don't stress the CPAP you get used to it really quick. 
dlo2
on 7/18/09 5:22 am - Brandenburg, KY
The second part of the sleep study isn't bad.  I had it done a couple of weeks aga and I am now waiting for my cpap machine.  I tried a couple of mask and found I liked the nose only mask the best.  The mask that covered both my mouth and nose drove me nuts.  The other bad part was they woke me up at 4:30 to go home. 
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views