Happy Friday!!

Ms Court
on 7/16/09 11:13 pm - Remington, VA
Hello VA!!!  Wake up and enjoy the beautiful day!  got up and shared some coffee on the porch with my hubby, got ready for work and then we commuted in together.  What a nice way to squeeze in some extra time for each other.  Not too much going on this weekend.  Mostly errands and more house stuff.  Sunday we will probably be doing some yard work, lots of *****ly Plants that are overgrown all over our yard, ouchy!  Hope you all have a great one!

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

tommygirl
on 7/16/09 11:53 pm
Good morning it is going to be another nice day today, I haven't  been on for awhile as I was in Pa. Monday I will be heading out to Boone N.C.  with hubby and our youngest granddaughter for a week of camping and we are going to take her to the Tweesites amuzement park, and go up grandfather mt. and just sight see. She is 5 and this is where she picked to go. The whole summer is booked , but I will try to check in once in awhile and catch up with you all.
Have a great weekend
Tomygirl  Betty
Penny Denny
on 7/17/09 5:18 am - Collinsville, VA
Betty, I love Boone and Tweetsie. She is going to have a great time.

283/274/162
highest/surgery/current

lysb
on 7/17/09 1:20 am - Alexandria, VA
Good morning all! sounds like everyone will have a great weekend, ok, except for all the yard work.  ME?  working the church office today, taking sarah to another teen party tonight....swim meet tomorrow, and then the annual pool crab feast (REALLY looking forward to it this year!).  I hope everyone has a blessed weekend lys

Penny Denny
on 7/17/09 5:17 am - Collinsville, VA
Today I'm just getting some cleaning done. We all went for haircuts also. 2 of my kids are staying with friends tonight, so I need to get them ready. Also trying to get ready for vacation. Lots of loose ends to catch up.

The doctor said I have alot of small gallstones and suggests I get my gallbladder removed even though I'm not in pain. I see the surgeon on Aug 4. Keep me in your prayers please. I don't want to have an "attack" before the surgery.

Thanks, Penny

283/274/162
highest/surgery/current

Cindy S.
on 7/18/09 5:45 am - Charlottesville, VA
Hello,
  Friday was a rest day after the emotional week at work. The passing of the coworker at the group home is a great loss for everyone. The residents miss her cooking, and staff miss the extra help. In time, the adjustment will be easier.
   In the morning, I headed to my favo place for a cuppa. Then it was off to run a couple errands and home to vaccum and dust. There had to be at least 2 feet of dust on the furniture. Pretty low key evening.
  take care,
  Cindy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views