I am from the Ky board and need to ask a ? about Va.

Lisa Koch
on 7/16/09 6:44 am - Salyersville, KY
hi ladies,
  I am from the Ky board, and I have to go to Goochland Va. next Wednesday, anyone from there, kow any nice hotels or palces to eat?? I would love ot hear from you, or e-mail me at [email protected]

~~Theresa Marie~~
on 7/16/09 8:00 pm, edited 7/16/09 8:01 pm - Closing in on SkinnyVille, VA
There is an area in Richmond, just minutes from Goochland, (depending on what part) that is called Short Pump with a neighboring area called Innsbrook. They are considered one of the nicer areas of Richmond with a brand new mall, Short Pump Mall, as well as tons of dine in restaurants, (Applebees, Ruby Tuesday's, & the like) as well as all the common fast food restaurants as well.

As for hotels... There is a Hilton, a Amerisuites/ Hyatt. The # for the Amerisuites/Hyatt is 8047479644. I have stayed there for an extended period of time during a power outage from an ice storm and recommended the hotel to family and friends. It is extremelly nice for the money. There are also 2 Hampton Inn's in the area. One # is 80942612266 and the # to the other is 8047477777. If calling a hotel directly, just let them know that you are wanting something close to Goochland

Hope this helps. Good luck!
Theresa
Theresa Marie
Lap RNY  - April 30, 2008
Open heart surgery (mitral valve repair & MAZE) - April 13, 2009
356/297.5/152.5/170/150 - consult/surgery morn/now/dr goal/my goal
Skinnyville is NO longer miles away...  It's a mere walk to the corner!!
Facebook me @ Theresa Marie Lehman

Lisa Koch
on 7/16/09 10:01 pm - Salyersville, KY
thank you so very much, I lived in Va beach years ago, but never heard of goochland, lol, I looked on the internet, and looks like Richmond is the best place to stay, I am gonna try to find something off of 64. thanks for your help,come over to the Ky board and visit anytime!!! Lisa

Tam
on 7/20/09 10:36 pm - Richmond, VA
Theres not really many hotels in Goochland!  It's mostly country out there.  Let me know when you get here/decide on where to stay.  Perhaps I can meet you for dinner while you are here.  Safee travels!

Tammy C

down 260+ pounds and loving life more than ever!!!
proud  mom to Kara 12-08-1994 and our newest addition Claire Makenna born 03-26-09 weighing 6 lbs 13 ounces and 19.25 inches long and very healthy.  happily dating...i honestly never knew it could be this good!  there is that special Guy for everyone out there...either you already have him or you will find him when He is ready for it! 

open RNY 04-25-2005

Life could not get any better than this!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views