Thursday greetings

Ms Court
on 7/16/09 4:00 am - Remington, VA
Wow I figured popping in this late I would get a chance to really see what everyone was doing today but hey no one has posted yet.

I am doing well.  Took the opportunity last night since we were girlies free to snuggle some with my hubby.  Then I hit the bed a bit early in order to try and recouperate some.  Still not enough but I am working on it.  Today has been crazy busy since I walked in at work.  At least it is making the day go by fast.  Tonight will be a bit more work around the house but again I think I will take some down time and go to bed early.

Hope you are all having a marvelous day!!

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

lysb
on 7/16/09 4:57 am - Alexandria, VA
Hey Ms. Court, i just had time to pop in and its almost 3pm.  Had a followup BW with Dr. Halmi, my vitamin D is still low...other than that, doing fine.  Got a private swim coach lesson for sarah, then driving some kids to TEEN NIGHT (seeing Harry Potter of course), othen than that, grilling some chicken...hope you are enjoying the new house Ms. Court! lys

Ms Court
on 7/16/09 11:14 pm - Remington, VA
We are enjoying the house a lot Lys!  Have to say though that I can't wait for the hard part to be over so we can enjoy it some more.  :)

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views