Welcome to Tuesday!

lysb
on 7/13/09 10:32 pm - Alexandria, VA
what's on tap for everyone today?  me, swim practice then the farmers market, washing the truck, house stuff, more swim practice this afternoon....pretty much the same day over and over!  except for the farmer's market!   everyone have a great day! lys

Kitty Kat
on 7/13/09 11:55 pm - Richmond, VA
Good am Lys :)

I'll briefly touch on Monday; it was absolutely horrible for the most part. That being said today is a new day & I've got to focus on my To Do List & get some very vital things taken care of. I'm working hard on getting something together & I hope & pray it works out. I could use some prayers & happy dust being sent my way.

All best!

Kitty Kat - Lap RNY 29th Jan 03
Blessed Momma to Kayla & Nora
Sober since 25th Aug 07 
www.the-butterfly-chronicles.blogspot.com
Thankful for the easy, grateful for the hard & hopeful for tomorrow.

Ms Court
on 7/14/09 12:21 am - Remington, VA
  happy dust

prayers

coming your way.  Love you much!!

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Ms Court
on 7/14/09 12:23 am - Remington, VA
Hello!!!!  Missed you guys!  Well we are moved, all of our stuff in the new house.  We have worked so hard in the last few days.  I have aches and pains in parts of my body that I didn't even know had muscles.  Slowly but surely we been working on getting it straightened up and everything put in it's place.   I have to say we are very happy with our new home.  Back at work today, swamped with stuff to catch up on but glad to have an opportunity to sit some.  :)  Have a great day!!

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

lysb
on 7/14/09 12:35 am - Alexandria, VA
KK - prayers and happy dust to you.  Ms. Court, so glad you are all moved, but sorry you are sore.  lys

Lifeski
on 7/14/09 5:07 am
It's been a busy few days.  This weekend was our anniversary so last Friday we went to Charlottesville to play tourist and visit a few wineries. We had lunch on the downtown mall and it was fascinating to sit and people watch.   Had a great time and the weather was perfect.  This week our son is moving home for 3 weeks.  He has to move out of the dorm 3 weeks before his apartment will be available.  It is going to be interesting.  We have gone from empty nesters to having our daughter home for the summer to now having 2 children home.    I am finally in summer mode and starting to get some things done around the house.  During my VBLOC meeting at VCU this morning I found out about a thing here called Dominion Harvest.  They deliver fresh produce and such to your door every other week.  It is all grown within 100 miles of Richmond and I am going to give it a try.  It seems a bit pricey but when I look at the produce I buy I will probably break even and get to try new produce I may normally not buy.  We shall see.  Hope everyone is having a good day.
Teresa
HW-293                     SW-290                    

Cindy S.
on 7/14/09 8:57 am - Charlottesville, VA
Tuesday is almost over...so is this work week.
   With the passing of the co-worker last week, my work load has and will increase. Today I was able to get some paper work done as on Wednesday and Thursday I will have to work solo at the group home. Tomorrow is the coworkers memorial service, which I am not looking forward to. Last year at this time a resident of the group home passed away, as well as the mother of a resident..within a months time. The loss was hard on everyone. Now, we have to do it again.
My mood is very low and I tend to retreat at times like this. I need to push myself. Depression sets in. Perhaps after tomorrow, I will feel better.
  Going to go to a free concert tonight, to get my mind of everything.
  Thanks for listening.
   Peace,
   Cindy
Tam
on 7/15/09 1:27 am - Richmond, VA
Been thinking about you a lot, Cindy and sending prayers!

Tammy C

down 260+ pounds and loving life more than ever!!!
proud  mom to Kara 12-08-1994 and our newest addition Claire Makenna born 03-26-09 weighing 6 lbs 13 ounces and 19.25 inches long and very healthy.  happily dating...i honestly never knew it could be this good!  there is that special Guy for everyone out there...either you already have him or you will find him when He is ready for it! 

open RNY 04-25-2005

Life could not get any better than this!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views