OT: RN JOBS

miissxangela
on 7/13/09 7:43 am - Hampton, VA
Anybody know of any place hiring RN's in Virginia??? I am a new grad with only experience that I gained in clinicals from school. (I know there are a ton of RN jobs.. they just all want experience). Please say someone can help me out?!?!? Thanks!
*Angie*

Brenda E.
on 7/13/09 10:04 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 07/29/09 with
I know they are building a new hospital in Spotsylvania County, just south of Fredericksburg, but not sure when it will be open.  I thought it would be this fall.  Good luck on your job search!
miissxangela
on 7/14/09 2:51 am - Hampton, VA
thanks, i'll have to do some research!
*Angie*

LittleNurse
on 7/15/09 2:33 pm - Newport News, VA
Hey girl I dont know if you still get emails or even bother reading the ones from school.  But there is a job fair at the school I believe the 29th.  So if your interested I have a list of people going to be there and I know sentara is one of them.  Ok.  I hope this helps.  Sometimes these are nice cause they meet you and see you instead of just an application, esspecially if you already submitted one.
miissxangela
on 7/16/09 7:01 am - Hampton, VA
Yep, I will be there.. thanks :)
*Angie*

LittleNurse
on 7/16/09 10:53 am - Newport News, VA
Well good luck and I hope that it works out for you.  My friend works for riverside in williamsburg (for a neurosurgeon) and she is up to date on the new facility that is being built near her.  She told me they are going to be looking for nurses soon, if I hear more and you are interested I will let you know.
miissxangela
on 7/16/09 11:53 am - Hampton, VA
That would be really great....thanks so much! Where is the new facility?
*Angie*

LittleNurse
on 7/16/09 11:06 pm - Newport News, VA
Im finding out.  Everytime I ask her she just says williamsburg.  LOL.  I know that when her and I talk on the phone in the morning she is at work by the time I am getting into school.  So I would say 20 mins from here.
LittleNurse
on 7/16/09 11:08 pm - Newport News, VA
Hey she works at 120 kings way in williamsburg, so its in that area.  :)
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views