Finally Friday!!!

Brenda E.
on 7/9/09 11:06 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 07/29/09 with
Good morning everyone!! Hope you all have had a wonderful week.  Mine has flown by with all the drs appts and tests.  Last night was my final one with the sleep study.  I am thankful to say it is over with and I am one step closer to my new life. 

This weekend we are heading to the Marine Corps museum in Quantico (hubby is a Marine).  While in Quantico he wants to have dinner at the Globe and Laurel.  A great restraunt dedicated to law enforcement and Marines, lots of memorbilia in the building!!  Sunday we are meeting a friend and then having dinner with family. 

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!! 
Kitty Kat
on 7/9/09 11:29 pm - Richmond, VA
Good am! Ours has flown by as well. This weekend we've got a lot on the books & I'm excited to get to it. Hair cuts, outside time, laundry, chores, errands & hopefully some peace! Hope ya'll enjoy your weekend!

All best!

Kitty Kat - Lap RNY 29th Jan 03
Blessed Momma to Kayla & Nora
Sober since 25th Aug 07 
www.the-butterfly-chronicles.blogspot.com
Thankful for the easy, grateful for the hard & hopeful for tomorrow.

Biker33
on 7/10/09 4:39 am - Partlow , VA
Congrats on the Date it will be here before you know it,,   Good Luck you will be on the looser bench soon with the rest of us...

Cindy S.
on 7/10/09 6:22 am - Charlottesville, VA
TGIF....
  For two days a coworker did not come to work and no one had heard from her. Yesterday the police found her body in her apartment. She was only 48 and lived with a cat and a dog. Her family is from Canada and are to coming to take care of things.
   This is all so sudden and really makes me think of my own vulnerability. Now we have the job of supporting the folks at the group home as she worked at the same house as myself. Please keep Daphne's family in your prayers.
   Today began with breakfast with a friend. Then I stopped at the office where I found out this terrible news. After an appointment I came home to weed and remove an overgrown tree in my flower garden. It was smushing my azalea. Now putering and listening to music. Can't help but think of this co- worker and what her family are going through.
 Tonight going to see the movie Doubt.

Peace and prayers to all!
   Cindy
Tina22026
on 7/10/09 7:00 am
RNY on 01/14/09 with
Hi Brenda and all,

You're going to love the museum.  Hubby and l have been a few times now - very well done.   Plus, we love the Globe and laurel.   The prime rib is delicious!!  Sounds like a great wknd!

Glad your tests are coming to an end and next the liquid diet...then surgery - time is flying by!

As for me,  mom came home this afternoon from the hospital.  Not able to walk but in decent spirits.  

Hubby and l are taking son to Anteitam, MD to tour the battle fields with one of his  war college buddies.  Should be fun not to mention hot and humid LOL.

sorry to hear about your coworker - very sad and shocking for all who knew her.  Definitely will send a prayer up for the family.

Tina
Consult/Pre Op/Current/Goal - 347/329/137/160 

seemecook
on 7/10/09 7:53 am - Roanoke, VA
So glad to learn you have your date. It seemed like it took forever to get my date
and then, boom!, the surgery day was here. I was already on a CPAP so I did
not have to do a sleep study. My pulmonary doctor (at the VA) did have to give
me clearance though. She was very happy I had made the decision to have this
surgery done. I too, am so glad it is Friday.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views