It's Totally Thursday!

Tam
on 7/8/09 8:43 pm - Richmond, VA
How was your Wednesday?  Anything special planned for Thursday?

Wednesday had it's ups and downs for us...more down than up.  But today is a new day and I am praying for the best.  No plans other than some more laundry...the never ending cycle!  Still taking it easy.  I'll update more when I can, later today.

Have a blessed day!

Tammy C

down 260+ pounds and loving life more than ever!!!
proud  mom to Kara 12-08-1994 and our newest addition Claire Makenna born 03-26-09 weighing 6 lbs 13 ounces and 19.25 inches long and very healthy.  happily dating...i honestly never knew it could be this good!  there is that special Guy for everyone out there...either you already have him or you will find him when He is ready for it! 

open RNY 04-25-2005

Life could not get any better than this!

lysb
on 7/8/09 9:01 pm - Alexandria, VA
good morning all, Tam may your today have lots of ups!  Me, heading to swim practice, then who knows.  have a great day! lys

Tam
on 7/9/09 2:09 am - Richmond, VA
Hope S had a fantastic practice and that your "who knows" was awesome!

Tammy C

proud  mom to Kara 12-08-1994 and our newest addition Claire Makenna born 03-26-09 weighing 6 lbs 13 ounces and 19.25 inches long and very healthy.  happily dating...i honestly never knew it could be this good!  there is that special Guy for everyone out there...either you already have him or you will find him when He is ready for it! 

open RNY 04-25-2005

Ms Court
on 7/8/09 9:35 pm - Remington, VA
Morning Beautiful!!!  I hope things get better for you soon!!!

Lys, I swear your daughter must be part fish.

I am pooped.  We were out at the house again last night working on painting & yard work, etc.  We are doing pretty well with getting things done.  We have a bday party to go to tonight so we will probably not make it out to the house.  Think we might need the little break anyway.  I am off work tomorrow so will be out at the house working.  The weekend plans are all house related or course.  Not sure when I will have a chance to post so I wish you all a wonderful next couple of days!

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Tam
on 7/9/09 2:10 am - Richmond, VA
Taking the night off sounds like a good idea.  You all need to rest for this weekend!  Hope it all happens without a hitch and that you are back online soon!

Tammy C

open RNY 04-25-2005

Kitty Kat
on 7/9/09 12:54 am - Richmond, VA
Good am!

Our Wed was once again jam packed starting off then a headache I'd been carrying since last Sun pm really gave me issues. I was ill a lot of the later pm, took meds & am managing it better today. Our to do list has grown which makes me happy since staying busy & AVOIDING neggies is what works best for me. I've got a lot to get done today & of course there are just not enough hours so I'm taking each thing as it comes & it feels GOOD to cross things off the list. I'm optimistic & avoiding negative people & things as I'm not getting drawn into it. Sometimes I want to try & fix people/things which doesn't really work. Life!

All best!

Kitty Kat - Lap RNY 29th Jan 03
Blessed Momma to Kayla & Nora
Sober since 25th Aug 07 
www.the-butterfly-chronicles.blogspot.com
Thankful for the easy, grateful for the hard & hopeful for tomorrow.

Tam
on 7/9/09 2:13 am - Richmond, VA
Jam packed would be good but I can't stay focused long enough to get even the simplist things done.  Glad ypu are managing ypur headache.  My filter is turned off today...not a good thing but the way it is.  I'm not gonna fight it and stress myself more.  Wishing you all the best for all you need to do!  I miss our chats.  Lets get together soon!

Tammy C

open RNY 04-25-2005

Cindy S.
on 7/9/09 11:41 am - Charlottesville, VA
Happy Thursday night to all!
  Today went well, beginning with FIrst Aid training. I passed! Then it was to the group home and to the office. A co-worker from the group home has been MIA for two days. This person is always at work, and never calls out. She never came to work on Wednesday or today. My boss is working with HR to make contact with her family, etc. Very wierd and very scary. Prayers needed for her safe return.
    Got out of work at 5pm and drove to this co-workers neighborhood and spotted her car. I notified my boss. They are going to give her another day before seeking more action. Then it was stopping for a bite to eat and to the grocery store.
    Now, home for two days! Yaahoo!
 In the morning I will be meeting some friends for a cuppa. Then to a doc appointment before coming home to clean.  In the evening going to see the movie Doubt followed by a group discussion. Should be interesting.
    Saturday awaits to be seen. Going to take one moment at a time this weekend.
   Peace,
   Cindy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views