It's Totally Tuesday!!

Kitty Kat
on 7/6/09 10:30 pm - Richmond, VA
Good am ya'll,

How is everyone doing? Wonderful I hope! How was your Monday? Ours was jam packed with a LONG to do list in which I'll continue working on today. Lots of laundry & catching up on things from our mini vaca in VA Beach. What's on the books for your Tuesday? I've got SEVERAL phone calls, chores, errands & I need to catch up with some folks. I sincerely pray ya'll have the BEST Tuesday & get moving!

XOXO's All best!

Kitty Kat - Lap RNY 29th Jan 03
Blessed Momma to Kayla & Nora
Sober since 25th Aug 07 
www.the-butterfly-chronicles.blogspot.com
Thankful for the easy, grateful for the hard & hopeful for tomorrow.

Ms Court
on 7/6/09 10:47 pm - Remington, VA
Morning Beautiful!  My Monday was slammed packed.  Worked half a day, took hubby to his EGD (hiatal hernia), picked up the oldest, Home Depot for paint, stopped by mommas for paint tools, a few errands, picked up dinner, loaded up my car for today and assisted the girlies with laundry.

We are up and getting ready for our walk through, then closing, and then off to start cleaning and painting.  Another busy day it seems.  So the internet will be cut off tomorrow so I will be checking in a bit from work so I may be a bit scarce this week.  Hope you all have a great one! 

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

lysb
on 7/7/09 5:04 am - Alexandria, VA
Well, Ms. Court, the closing should be done by now, so i hope the rest of the day is going well too!  KK, welcome back home!  me?  am swim, library, farmer's market, more swim practice this afternoon, otherwise taking it easy, really tired from all my concessions at swim meets, my quads actually hurt from standing on cement for hours....anyway, love to all! lys

Cindy S.
on 7/7/09 10:32 am - Charlottesville, VA
Hello to everyone!
   Tuesday is a busy day beginning with work. Work was ok...not completely focused on it today.  Couldn't wait to get home. On the way home...stopped at the grocery store and pharmacy.
Then stopped for dinner before going home. Not much happening here...putering and watering plants. Tomorrow stopping at a local theater to purchase tickets for three of the folks from the group home and myself to see Footloose. Looking forward to the play production of one of my favorite movies.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views