Happy 4th of July !!

lysb
on 7/3/09 8:24 pm - Alexandria, VA
I hope you all have a safe holiday and TONS of fun!  lys

Penny Denny
on 7/3/09 9:50 pm - Collinsville, VA
I think we are just staying home today. We're going to cook out on the grill. We bought a slip and slide for the kids. I may go for a 3 mile jog/walk today. We need to mow and get the kids ready for camp next week.

Hope everyone will have a safe holiday. Penny

283/274/162
highest/surgery/current

Tina22026
on 7/3/09 11:13 pm
RNY on 01/14/09 with
Hope everyone has a great day as well.   We're going to my brother's house for a pool party and cook out.  My brother's went nuts and bought $200 in fireworks!  LOL 

Hoping to have a nice relaxing day.   On a sad note, my mother is in the ICU at potomac in a sedated coma.  Sadly, she'll miss the fun with the family and grandkids.

Tina
Consult/Pre Op/Current/Goal - 347/329/137/160 

Pat F.
on 7/4/09 12:19 am - Richmond, VA
Sorry about your mom hope she will be ok. Have a nice day and I will keep your family in my prayers.

Ms Court
on 7/4/09 9:35 pm - Remington, VA
Prayers for your mom Tina!

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Brenda E.
on 7/4/09 1:27 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 07/29/09 with
Hope you have a safe and happy 4th also!! 

We went grocery shopping first thing this morning before the crowds got out.  Now home for the afternoon.  Then heading down by the river for a picnic, some Patriotic music and fireworks tonight! 
Cindy S.
on 7/4/09 6:16 am - Charlottesville, VA
Happy 4th to all!!!
   Sorry about your mom. Hope that she will get  better soon.
  This morning I was suppose to go to the Naturalization ceremony at Monticello, but sleeping late felt so much better.
    Once up and about, I was out in search for a cuppa. Found that and then came home to do some house work and launry. Went to a cookout yesterday, so things are quiet today.
Heading to Saturday Mass and maybe catch some fireworks tonight.
 Head back to work tomorrow...things are kind of stressful there right now. Have butterflies in my stomach today. Need to be strong and confident!
    Peace and prayers to all those serving our country and in harms way.
   Cindy
Ms Court
on 7/4/09 9:37 pm - Remington, VA
We enjoyed our day!!!  Got up and headed to my dad's for a cookout and some pool time.  Ended up coming home home with two of my nephews in tow.  We grabbed our blankets & chairs and then it was off to see the fireworks!!!

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views