TGIF

Ms Court
on 7/2/09 10:06 pm - Remington, VA
Good Morning and Happy Friday!!!  Doing well here today.  Up early as the birds wanted to be noisy.  That works though as I have a to do list that needs to get done.  Nothing really planned for today other than my list.  No plans for tonight.  Tomorrow will be time with family and then fireworks in town.  Sunday will be time with other parts of the family and getting stuff ready to move.  Hope you all have a safe and wonderful 4th.

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

lysb
on 7/3/09 12:18 am - Alexandria, VA
Good morning all!  going to pick up sarah from swim shortly, been to the gym, bob is putting new brakes on his truck and we're going to a dessert party tonight (UGGGHHHH).  EARLY swim meet tomorrow!  then thepool for the 4th!  everyone have a great weekend. lys

Tam
on 7/3/09 2:34 am - Richmond, VA
Hope you all have a fabulous weekend.  Today finds me trying to get caught up on the laundry and some house work...nothing major.  Hoping for a relaxing weekend and great time spent with family and friends.  Be safe!

Tammy C

down 260+ pounds and loving life more than ever!!!
proud  mom to Kara 12-08-1994 and our newest addition Claire Makenna born 03-26-09 weighing 6 lbs 13 ounces and 19.25 inches long and very healthy.  happily dating...i honestly never knew it could be this good!  there is that special Guy for everyone out there...either you already have him or you will find him when He is ready for it! 

open RNY 04-25-2005

Life could not get any better than this!

Cindy S.
on 7/3/09 6:18 am - Charlottesville, VA
Happy Friday to all!!!
   This morning, after getting up and ready for the day, headed out to meet a friend for a cuppa. Then it was to the grocery store and to pay some bills. At home, I made a salad to take to a cookout tonight. The clouds look like rain, but so far so good as I would like to swim at the cookout. Tomorrow will include attending the Naturalization Ceremony at Monticello and fireworks at night. I love fireworks, and this may be the last year that Charlottesville may have them. In between going to clean this house a bit...dusting for sure.

Lifeski
on 7/3/09 7:43 am
Do they still hold them at McIntire Park?  I grew up in that area and that is the only place I remember going to see them.
Teresa
HW-293                     SW-290                    

Cindy S.
on 7/4/09 6:09 am - Charlottesville, VA
Hi Theresa,
  What a small world. Fireworks are at McIntire this year, but it may be the last year due to funding. The folks who are financially supporting the fireworks don't want to take needed donations from those who need it more.
  Where about is the area did you grow up? I live in Charlottesville and work for Region Ten.
 Cindy
Lifeski
on 7/4/09 8:48 am
I actually attended Albemarle and Charlottesville High schools in the late 70's.  As an adult I lived on JPA.  Love the area and come back every year to Carters mountain for apples.
Teresa
HW-293                     SW-290                    

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views