Hello Thrusday

Ms Court
on 7/1/09 8:16 pm - Remington, VA
Good Morning all!!!  How are you and how was your Wednesday?  Everything was good here.  Finally got closing scheduled.  We will close on the house Tuesday and be moving next weekend.  It feels so good to finally know what is going on.  I can't wait.  So that means I have a free weekend.  Today is my last day of work for the week.  Got most of my work caught up so I believe I will work on filing and such today.  Friday I am off of work so I will probably be working on laundry and cleaning.  Saturday will be a day at my dad's in the pool then home to watch the fireworks here.  Sunday will be last minute stuff before moving and a cookout at my moms to spend time with my brother who is home from Iraq for some r&r.  Have a safe and happy holiday!

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Penny Denny
on 7/1/09 9:36 pm - Collinsville, VA

Glad to hear you have a date. I just finished my week off at the bank, (Yeah). I'm ready for a break. I have had a lot happening this last week. We totalled our car on last Wednesday. Thankfully there was only minor bruising, but our kids were with us and pretty shook up. So today, we have to go to Roanoke to get our belongings out. I also have my 1 year check up today (i'm a little late). Now its time to start shopping for another vehicle. We plan to buy a cheap car since Trevor will be driving soon. Just looking for something for him.

I have been preparing for the 5K on Saturday, but have decided not to run this time. I want to speak with my dr. first because I'm having pain on my right side. I thought it was just cramps, but now I'm concerned it may be my gallbladder. We'll see. There is another in 2 weeks that I can run if I'm okay. 

Lewis may be getting a contract in Tappahammock (sp?). So that means I'll be very busy at home. We should know real soon.

At this time, no big plans for the 4th. I think we may just hang out at the pool. My kids leave for church camp next week, so hubby and I have the house to ourselves.

Penny

283/274/162
highest/surgery/current

Lauren B
on 7/2/09 1:58 am - VA
Glad to hear you all are okay after the accident.  I hope you are able to find a good but affordable new car.

Definately get with the doctor and see what the pain in your right side is.  I think holding off on the 5K is in your best interest.  No sense in injuring yourself with too much physical activity if you don't know what's going on there.

It's Tappahannock.  Or maybe one n.  :)  You'll pass right by me to get there, so should you ever be traveling out that way, please let me know.  :)

Enjoy the time alone while the kids are at camp.  I know quiet adult time is priceless. 

HUGS!

369/175/136
Highest Weight/Goal/Current Weight
233lbs LOST!!
Maintenance going strong!

lysb
on 7/2/09 12:31 am - Alexandria, VA
Good morning all.  took sarah to and from swim practice, going to go do some banking for my mother, food shopping, cleaning around the house.  Support Group meeting in woodbridge tonight!  finally, i can make it!  hope everyone has a great weekend! lys

Lauren B
on 7/2/09 1:55 am - VA
FInally!  Phew - I know you are relieved to have this soon past you!

I'm working away, today is a busy day since this is our last day of the week and we have three bids going out today!  PHEW!

I'm enjoying the most delicious nectarine with my lunch today.  YUMMO!

369/175/136
Highest Weight/Goal/Current Weight
233lbs LOST!!
Maintenance going strong!

Pat F.
on 7/2/09 3:15 am, edited 7/2/09 3:15 am - Richmond, VA
Good evening Court glad you got the house and will be moving in next weekend . Just sitting here catching up on school since I had so much going on yesterday. Had a doctor's appointment that went fair had to have a scope done and found I had a stricture and a ulcer and that is what the test in the afternoon showed. Feeling much better now that they opened me up.Some of you know what I mean and now I know how you felt in a way except mind was in the upper part of my stomach.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views