Happy Surgerversary Sarah N!

lysb
on 7/2/09 12:34 am - Alexandria, VA
Read on FB sarah's one year surgerversary is today, she is doing so AWESOME!  keep up the good work! lys

Lauren B
on 7/2/09 2:02 am - VA
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!

369/175/136
Highest Weight/Goal/Current Weight
233lbs LOST!!
Maintenance going strong!

Pat F.
on 7/2/09 1:40 pm - Richmond, VA
Happy Surgerversary and keep up the good work.

Penny Denny
on 7/2/09 8:52 pm - Collinsville, VA
Happy surgervisory to Sarah. Still have not heard about that "date". We want details.

Penny

283/274/162
highest/surgery/current

Sarah N.
on 7/3/09 1:32 pm - Richmond, VA
Oh, thanks guys! Y'all are so sweet It's been quite a year, that's for sure. The last 3 months have not gone so well - every day is a fight, and I'm still working on it. I'm down about 140 pounds, though. I celebrated by going to Kings Dominion to ride roller coasters - something I could not have done last year! There are so many things that I couldn't have done last year. In many ways I'm a completely different person than I was then!

Penny - both of the dates were "no-gos". The lunch date was awkward and weird and the dinner guy was sweet but booooooooring. As one of my friends said, you don't want to feel sorry for your date. So I've given up on the whole online thing. I know a lot of people do it and are good with it but I was just so completely uncomfortable with the whole thing from start to end. This may mean I'm destined to be alone forever....

Anyway, thanks so much Lys for posting this. You're such a sweetie!

Sarah   Adventures in Sarah's World                        (27 lbs. lost pre-op)      

27 pounds lost pre-op

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views