Just wanted to say Hello!

Missy L.
on 7/2/09 2:12 am
Lap Band on 11/05/08 with
Hi all!

I'm new. I've been lurking since before my surgery but finally joined and starting to chat.
I am from Northern Virginia(Prince William County).

I had LapBand surgery in November with Dr. Halmi. I got off to a slow start but I am finally down almost 70 lbs! The weight has been coming off like crazy since I hit my 'sweet spot' about 2 months ago.

Just wanted to say Hello and hope everyone has a safe and Happy 4th of July weekend!

~Melissa
lysb
on 7/2/09 3:59 am - Alexandria, VA
welcome to the VA board, and congrats on the weight loss you are doing so awesome!  any chance you are going to support group tonight?  I'm planning on going, only God knows how long it will take to get there from Alexandria, the night before a 3 day weekend!  Again, Welcome Melissa!  lys

Missy L.
on 7/2/09 5:53 am
Lap Band on 11/05/08 with

Thanks for the welcome lys!

Not planning on going to the support group tonight, I am leaving for Myrtle Beach at 5am and have not packed a thing. I hope traffic isn't too bad for you.

I do plan on going next month. Hope to see you then!

lysb
on 7/2/09 6:23 am - Alexandria, VA
Melissa - have a safe trip! lys

Cindy S.
on 7/3/09 6:12 am - Charlottesville, VA
Welcome to the VA Boards, Mrkl!
   8 years ago I had open RNY. Since then, I have a couple relate surgeries and keeping up with vitamin deficiencies. All in all having the surgery and loosing the weight has been a great experience. Hope that the weight continues to come off for you!
  Happy 4th to you, also.
  Cindy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views