Happy Half Way Day!!!!

Ms Court
on 6/30/09 8:19 pm - Remington, VA
Morning all!  How are you and how was your Tuesday?  Good here.  My Tuesday was pretty busy.  Got all caught up at work with the things waiting for me from being out.  That kept me busy most of the day.  After getting home, I chilled for a bit then it was off to dinner with one of our boys to celebrate his bday.  I hit the bed at normal time and slept good.  Now it is time to rise and shine for another beautiful day.  Just work on the books for today.  No real plans for the evening.  We shall see what happens.  Have a great one!!

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Tina22026
on 6/30/09 8:51 pm
RNY on 01/14/09 with
Morning All,   My brother and his family got in last night and stayed up talking.   Off to run errands and have to take my car in for an estimate this afternoon.  I got rear ended Sat. afternoon by a car full of teenage girls not paying attention.  Doesn't look too bad - just need to get it fixed.

Tina
Consult/Pre Op/Current/Goal - 347/329/137/160 

Lauren B
on 7/1/09 1:54 am - VA
SOunds like you had a great visit last night!  And I'm glad to hear no one got hurt in the rear ending and that the damage isn't too terrible.  Body work is EXPENSIVE.

369/175/136
Highest Weight/Goal/Current Weight
233lbs LOST!!
Maintenance going strong!

lysb
on 6/30/09 10:29 pm - Alexandria, VA
Took daughter to her second swim practice of the day at 7:30am!  showered, house chores, getting a hair cut and color at noon! maybe a new avatar later today?  Hope everyone has a great day! lys

Denise V.
on 6/30/09 10:43 pm
Morning!
I am trying to become better about posting on the board, as you all seem like such an awesome bunch, and are very close by (ok, well all in the same state)!

Yesterday was an okay day, busy.  Worked from home for the first half of the day and then it was off to my daughters 9 month check up, man 9 months, where did the time go.  Then had to take my 16 year old sister to the Dr for a follow up (she is visiting me from CA and thought it would be a great idea to pass out 2 times last week and be taken to ER by ambulance).  She has to go see a cardiologist, which reminds me that I need to call and make an apt for her...

Today looks like a typical Thursday, work and then home to make dinner and play with the little one for a while before bath and bed time for her... Hopefully she will go to sleep at a relatively decent time tonight, keep your fingers crossed!

Have a great day!
~*~Denise~*~
Proud Wife to Ben 9/14/04
Proud Mommy to Zoeyann 9/30/08
Lauren B
on 7/1/09 1:52 am - VA
Yesterday was a very busy day at work.  Then after work i had to pick up my two personal vehicles.  I put them each into different shops so I could get the work done on both.  Just a state inspection and new battery - nothing serious.  It waas easy on the pocketbook for once.  YEAY!

But I have a great story to share.  I had not been to one of the service shops in quite some time.  I stood there and instead of getting my key like normal, he asked my name.  "Light" I replied.  Then he fumbled for the paperwork kind of keeping an eye out on me.  Finally I just kinda looked at him like "What?!" and he said "Are you Lauren?"  I laughed and said "Yes, but I've changed".  He said "I saw the resemblence and thought maybe you were Lauren's sister"  LOLOLOL.  I explained my surgery and he said I looked great.   We even chatted about him considering surgery himself.  It's a small world.  I gave him my surgeon's name should he pursue it further.

So this is me, signing off as Lauren's skinny sister.  HA HA.

369/175/136
Highest Weight/Goal/Current Weight
233lbs LOST!!
Maintenance going strong!

seemecook
on 7/1/09 3:02 am - Roanoke, VA
Had a good Tuesday! I talked to the doctor's office yesterday. I am going on Monday to have my first band adjustment. The doctor always does the first one in interventional radiology. I am anxious to say the least. I didn't hear from my brother who is in Las Vegas yesterday but did this morning. He is flying home today and I am glad. I am taking an A&P class online and worked on it a bit yesterday. I still have more work to do today on that. I have enjoyed my time off from work and it has given me an opportunity to get used to not starving anymore like I used to. I am still working on my energy level and trying to walk a little everyday.
Donna B.
on 7/1/09 10:10 am, edited 7/1/09 10:11 am - Somewhere in, VA
Hi all.  Sorry I've been MIA for a while.  Life has just be so darn busy!!  We took Brandon out to Oklahoma to spend most of the summer with my brother and his family in mid June.  We will be meeting them half way the end of this month to bring him home.  Work has been crazy and Scott and I have been busting our butts doing some home improvement projects.  So I haven't had much time to "chat".  Scott is busy installing a new light fixture in the kitchen right now and I am trying to catch up on some laundry.  

We had a hot dog dinner at work today for the 4th of July and I ate way too much good food!! Tomorrow is Friday for me as far as work goes (yay!!!).  I'll spend Friday catching up on house work and running those errands that I never seem to have time to take care of , and then Scott and I are stealing away on Saturday for a romantic 4th of July in the Smoky Mountains.  We'll be back home on Sunday evening. I am very excited about that and can't wait!!  I even went and bought us both matching patriotic t-shirts to wear for the 4th.  How corny is that???  LOL!!

Hope everyone had a great Wednesday!

Life is short ~ dance like no one's watching!!

305/292/167/159
High/Surg/Curr/Goal

Cindy S.
on 7/1/09 11:54 am - Charlottesville, VA
Wow, the 4th of July is almost here...a short week for many! Celebrate, safely!!
  After sleeping well last night, I was up and ready to go by 9am. After paying some bills on line, it was off for a cuppa before work. Worked a 10am to 6pm shift. Work went well. The beginning of a new month means much paper work and that kept me busy. More of the same for tomorrow. Working a split shift..9am to 1pm than 4pm to 8pm. In between have an appointment to keep.
   At home, paid more bills and washing clothes. Listening to the radio and putering.
The rain brought cool, dry air which allowed me to open the windows and turn off the AC.
   Looking forward to the weekend with a potluck on Friday and attending the Naturalization Ceremony at Monticello on Saturday!
   Prayers and Peace!
   Cindy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views