Happy Tuesday

rduck8
on 6/30/09 5:33 am
RNY on 03/17/09 with
My daughter wil be 13 this year, she came out the womb swimming. We lived in California up until 1 1/2 ago we miss southern cal. so much. She likes the back stroke, I think she can swim but it was always at the beach or on her board. We put her on the swim team when we got here and found out she did not any proper strokes but was a strong and fast swimmer, so we got the swim team and the swim team and the swim team, lets see Monday here or there tuesday the same etc...
Ruby
Lauren B
on 6/30/09 2:19 am - VA
Welcome!  How have the last few weeks newly post op been treating you?  Are you on pureed foods now, or possibly moving to solids yet?

369/175/136
Highest Weight/Goal/Current Weight
233lbs LOST!!
Maintenance going strong!

Penny Denny
on 6/30/09 11:11 am - Collinsville, VA

Hi Dana,
I had my surgery in Roanoke last year with Dr. Lucktong. Everything has been going great for me. I have my year follow up on Thursday. I'm so excited.

I was just wondering if you attend the monthly support group meetings. I plan to attend next week. Would love to meet you.

Best of luck to you on your surgery. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Penny

283/274/162
highest/surgery/current

Tam
on 6/30/09 2:10 pm - Richmond, VA
Dana,

Just wanted to pop in and welcome you.  I look forward to getting to know you better!

Tammy C

down 260+ pounds and loving life more than ever!!!
proud  mom to Kara 12-08-1994 and our newest addition Claire Makenna born 03-26-09 weighing 6 lbs 13 ounces and 19.25 inches long and very healthy.  happily dating...i honestly never knew it could be this good!  there is that special Guy for everyone out there...either you already have him or you will find him when He is ready for it! 

open RNY 04-25-2005

Life could not get any better than this!

Lauren B
on 6/30/09 2:15 am - VA
Keep your chin up during this trying process.  Sigh.  I hope that Thursday and Friday you have good news for us!  :)

This morning was spent on a site visit.  I was thankful to get out of the office a bit, though it will be a super busy afternoon getting my job ready and handed over by this afternoon.  I'm working on finishing up lunch and then diving in to the job again!

Last night I met a lovely young lady who will be taking my piano off my hands.  She and I are both excited.  NOt only does my very sentimental gift from my parents go to a new home, she really had an appreciation that I'm thankful for.  She's coordinating a schedule with her two borthers and boyfriend for moving it later this week or at latest this weeked.  I hope it all works out, because I would really like for it to be gone before the flooring gets installed next werek.

I'm SO anxious to get the carpeting and vinyl replaced.  I can put the house on the market - YEAY!  Nate is supposed to be getting together with his attorney this week to go over our last list of marital/combined purchase items in the house and division of such.  I've offered him all of the lawn care items, some various pieces of furniture, fans, and misc stuff.  In exchange I would like to keep the bed, the treadmill, the futon and the tv stand.  The rest of the items have all been divided already, or were ours prior to the marriage and were not subject to being divided that way.

Once we have that settled, I will be working on cleaning up the house next weekend and be having a tag sale (northern term for yard sale), except it's going to be a FREE SALE.  You come and get it, you can have it.  I'm going to open up the garage and pull some items from the house onto the lawn and call it good.  I'm very serious about downsizing and EVERYTHING has to go.  I've been instructed that I cannot have said tag sale until Nate determines what he wants, so I hope he doesn't drag butt (as usual)/

Talk soon! 

369/175/136
Highest Weight/Goal/Current Weight
233lbs LOST!!
Maintenance going strong!

Cindy S.
on 6/30/09 1:41 pm - Charlottesville, VA
Evening, Court. Hope that you will be in that house soon so that we can all come and break it in with you...party time!
  Today was very busy with work early...9-5pm. Was able to take one of the ladies to a doc appointment and another lady shopping for a new lunch bag and a watch. In between I worked on paper work as a new month begins. After work, had dinner and enjoyed a band concert with a friend.
 Now at home paying bills and checking e-mail.
Wednesday will find me at work from 10-6. Then it is home to pay bills.

Lauren...let us know when your tag sale is...love to come and shop.
Cindy
seemecook
on 7/1/09 3:07 am - Roanoke, VA
Thank you to all *****plied to my email yesterday!!! I am having my first adjustment on Monday at the hospital, so I don't know if I will feel up to making the support meeting on Monday. I have an extremely low tolerance for pain but have actually tolerated this surgery very well.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views