Happy Tuesday

Ms Court
on 6/29/09 8:18 pm - Remington, VA
Morning!  How was your Monday?  Things were crazy here.  I was all ready to head in to work yesterday when we got the phone call that we needed a bunch of papers etc. for the underwriter.  Walked in to work long enough to get my laptop and tell the boss I couldn't stay.  Came back home and spent 2 hours gathering everything we needed and then off to drop it all off.  Hoping to get more news today but probably won't close til Thursday or Friday.  This has been so frustrating.  After getting everything done there I did about 2 hours of work from home.  I saw the piles of stuff at my desk so I am not looking forward to my catch up today.  Nothing else planned for today after work.  I will probably work on laundry.  The girlies are off until some time next week with their mom & friends so home will be a bit quiet.  Have a great one!

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Tam
on 6/29/09 8:24 pm - Richmond, VA
Court...I'm so sorry this is taking so long.  Just keep reminding yourself that the best things come to those that wait!  I'll be saying some prayers.  Not much on the books today for me.  I just can't seem to get motivated.  Hope your day is great!

Tammy C

down 260+ pounds and loving life more than ever!!!
proud  mom to Kara 12-08-1994 and our newest addition Claire Makenna born 03-26-09 weighing 6 lbs 13 ounces and 19.25 inches long and very healthy.  happily dating...i honestly never knew it could be this good!  there is that special Guy for everyone out there...either you already have him or you will find him when He is ready for it! 

open RNY 04-25-2005

Life could not get any better than this!

Tina22026
on 6/29/09 9:21 pm
RNY on 01/14/09 with
Morning all,  Taking my dad grocery shopping this morning.  Getting ready for my brother and his family coming up from KY tonight for the holiday!   Taking my son to meet hubby for lunch today as well. So a lot of running around today! 

Crossing my fingers for ya Court that this is the week to close!

Tina
Consult/Pre Op/Current/Goal - 347/329/137/160 

Lauren B
on 6/30/09 2:17 am - VA
Have a wonderful visit with your famly from KY.  What fun!

369/175/136
Highest Weight/Goal/Current Weight
233lbs LOST!!
Maintenance going strong!

lysb
on 6/29/09 9:24 pm - Alexandria, VA
getting ready to head out to swim practice, then the farmer's market.  Meeting with the folks at manor care to go over my mom's "plan", then the orthodontist this afternoon, then another swim practice, pretty much it for me!  my knee is really sorry from working at concessions so much, so taking it easy, no exercise today.  Court, hope this week passes quickly for you!  everyone have a g reat day! lys

Brenda E.
on 6/29/09 11:00 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 07/29/09 with
Good morning all!  I am hoping today will be a quiet one.  Just working on laundry and starting to deep clean our apartment before I have surgery. 
seemecook
on 6/29/09 11:55 pm - Roanoke, VA
Good morning to All!!! I have been lurking way too long. It is a good Tuesday. I just had my surgery on June 8,2009 so I am still getting used to everything. It is inspirational to see all you ladies be so positive. Courtney, I hope your problem is resolved sooner rather than later. I just got my internet fixed, so I hope it will be okay to say Hello to All everyday possible. Dana
rduck8
on 6/30/09 12:32 am
RNY on 03/17/09 with
I was a bit out of it on Monday, with stomach cramps thank God its gone. Took my daughter to swim practice but did not feel like staying to watch her, boy did I get the "WHAT YOU ARE NOT GOING TO WATCH ME?"  I have a new puppy a Maltese, he is such a joy to have. It was such a nice evening so my husband and I sat out back on the patio and we both had a protein smoothie. Watched a movie with my daughter, had a bit of fruit got no sleep, but I do feel better.
Ruby
Lauren B
on 6/30/09 2:20 am - VA
LOL daughter wanting you to stay.  What fun!  A new puppy.  They are cute little buggers.  :)

369/175/136
Highest Weight/Goal/Current Weight
233lbs LOST!!
Maintenance going strong!

lysb
on 6/30/09 4:23 am - Alexandria, VA
Ruby, how old is your daughter, and what is her favorite stroke!  Always love to meet new swim parents, now that my daughter is 13 and i've been a swim mom since she was 6!  glad you are feeling better, lys

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views