question for those that have reached there goal weight

Ms Court
on 6/30/09 8:44 am - Remington, VA
They tell you in the beginning that it takes about 2 years for your brain to catch up with your body.  I am almost 4 years out, an 8 - 10, and still definitely see the fat me.  Not as fat as I was but still fat.  I think a lot of has to do with the changes in our body shapes and without plastics we just don't have smooth flat bodies so we still see the fat.  :)

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Blair Maury
on 6/30/09 11:06 am - Portsmouth, VA
Fat fat fat fat fat.....

I always see myself as fat. I went to my high school reunion this week, saw that I was smaller than guys who played receiver on my fottball team, yet I still feel fat. I have a normal BMI, a thin waist, I can 15 miles, and I still feel fat.

It is hard to shake, puely and simply.

I had weight loss surgery. I did it the easy way.
Penny Denny
on 6/30/09 7:59 pm - Collinsville, VA
Yes and no for me. I am a size 10 and somedays I think I look great. Other days , I think I would look good if only my stomach was smaller or my legs were not so fat. I think we are way to critical of ourselves.

Good question though.

283/274/162
highest/surgery/current

meantine
on 6/30/09 9:11 pm
THANK YOU to all that commented on my question. I believe it helps to know that there are others struggling with the same issue.
I know for me it is nice to know Im not the only one.
Please continue to comment on the question. Everyones replies are so helpful.
             Thank you again,
             Have a wonderful day,
Sporty Jill
on 7/1/09 9:36 pm - Norfolk, VA
I am almost 4 years out, have done most of the plastics, workout like a fiend...and STILL see myself fat. 

The mental part of this surgery is the worse, because the mind takes so long to catch up.

Be patient........

Certified Personal Trainer

"I'm tough, ambitious, and I know exactly what I want. if that makes me a bitch, okay." - Madonna
Beginning Weight: 265  Current Weight:143 
So I run like a Girl....now keep up! 

meantine
on 7/2/09 6:32 am
Thank you so much for the kind words.
I will try to be patient but that isnt what Im known for. 
Blair Maury
on 7/4/09 7:47 pm - Portsmouth, VA

I had weight loss surgery. I did it the easy way.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views