Welcome to Monday

Tam
on 6/28/09 8:48 pm - Richmond, VA
How was your weekend?  Anything special planned for today?

My weekend had its ups and downs but today is a new day and I am praying for the best.  Nothing special planned...have some paperwork to complete and get faxed in and some laundry I hope to get accomplished but thats about it! 

Hope your day is awesome!

Tammy C

down 260+ pounds and loving life more than ever!!!
proud  mom to Kara 12-08-1994 and our newest addition Claire Makenna born 03-26-09 weighing 6 lbs 13 ounces and 19.25 inches long and very healthy.  happily dating...i honestly never knew it could be this good!  there is that special Guy for everyone out there...either you already have him or you will find him when He is ready for it! 

open RNY 04-25-2005

Life could not get any better than this!

Ms Court
on 6/28/09 11:33 pm - Remington, VA
My weekend was okay.  I was pretty lazy all weekend trying to refresh my brain.  Have to go in to work for a meeting but only for a few hours.  Nothing else really planned, just waiting for house news.  This is getting just about stupid.  Have a great one!

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Lauren B
on 6/29/09 1:55 am - VA
I hope you hear something on the house tdoay.  I know you are anxious!

369/175/136
Highest Weight/Goal/Current Weight
233lbs LOST!!
Maintenance going strong!

Tina22026
on 6/29/09 1:48 am
RNY on 01/14/09 with
Had a nice lazy weekend.  Hubby and l celebrated our 24th wedding anniversary on Sunday with dinner and a movie.   Today, just some errands and a work out.

Tina
Consult/Pre Op/Current/Goal - 347/329/137/160 

Lauren B
on 6/29/09 1:56 am - VA
24 years!  How wonderful!  Happy Anniversary!

369/175/136
233lbs LOST!!

Brenda E.
on 6/29/09 2:15 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 07/29/09 with
Congrats on 24 years Tina!!!  I hope my hubby and I can make it that long! 
Melissa N.
on 6/29/09 4:28 am - Stafford, VA
Happy Anniversary!!  24 years??  WOW, you look so young!!  I would not suspect 24 years let alone a 16 year old son.

415/375/180/175
highest/surgery day/current/ goal

Tina22026
on 6/29/09 6:25 am
RNY on 01/14/09 with
Thanks Melissa and all.  Wow saying l look so young made my afternoon!   I also have a daughter who's 20 years old!  She'll be the big "21" at the end of Oct.  

l swear the kids are catching up to me and l'm not getting any older! LOL   She'll be a senior at Bridgewater college in the fall.   The time is flying by!

Tina
Consult/Pre Op/Current/Goal - 347/329/137/160 

Lauren B
on 6/29/09 1:53 am - VA
Hello there!  I had a active and social weekend.  I admit I'm a bit tired from not sleeping as much as I should have.  Tonight I have a woman coming to look at the piano.  I'm sad over having to let it go, but can't continue to move it and I'm looking to downsize to a smaller place once I get the house up on the market.  I can't WIAT to get back into the city.  :)  I'm SO tired of commuting to work and on the weekends to activities that I've been doing.  It sucks.

How is the baby doing?  I'm sure she is growing like a weed.  :)

369/175/136
233lbs LOST!!

Brenda E.
on 6/29/09 2:22 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 07/29/09 with
Hello everyone!  Our weekend was busy, concert Friday night, went to a museum in DC Saturday and yesterday we cleaned house.  In between all that my hubby had to make 2 seperate trips to the dentist because a crown kept popping off. 

Today I am babysitting my niece again because nana didnt make it back from Florida yet.  This is good training for when we have children but on days like today I am thankful I dont have one of my own.  She is tired but refuses to sleep and is teething.  Thankfully right now she is happy swinging and listening to music!! 

Got good news over the weekend.  My favorite aunt, who has been like a mother to me, is comng out to visit from Kansas and to take care of me after surgery.  She is flying in the day before my surgery and will be here 10 days.  I am looking forward to seeing her and thankful she will be here.  Not real sure how my husband is going to handle taking care of me.  He tends to be bossy and just wants to wait on me hand and foot and let me do anything for myself.  While that is all fine and good it will not help me regain my strength and get moving.  I guess only time will tell on that one!! 

Hope you all have a wonderful day!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views