help please......

mlwinva
on 7/3/09 10:54 am - chesterfield, VA
I too took  a bag and didn't use it. i wore the same clothes home that I wore in. You may want to bring pj's depending on how long your stay is. i was there only over night. the ride home was tough, i wish i had known to bring a pillow. I purchased unjury protien on line, but I know prefer Atkins shakes.  I hope this helps !

Ken Currin
on 7/7/09 1:00 pm - South Hill, VA
Slippers and a good butt covering robe!!! I did more walking then sleeping and laying around. I had an easy time but never got comfortable so I slept in the chair mostly and walked laps around the wing of the hospital.

I had surgury on Monday, came home on Thursday and was back at work on Monday. I don't think I actually ate anything for the first week, Then I only had one more week at home before I got to go back and get my first menu upgrade.

All I can say is it is a great thing and it will not be long before you are feeling normal and starting to discover all the new things in life that you had forgot, ie.

sitting in a booth at restruants, bending down tying your shoes, being able to walk futher then ever before and being able to go to a store and buying clothes off the shelf and they fit, adding extra holes to your belt, going from a tight 48 pants to a loose 38, from a 5xl shirt to just a plain XL, haing to tell somebody your name that you have known for years because they did not recongize you, etc....
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views