Dr. Andrew V. Kriegel vs Dr. Mitchel Krieger - PS in NoVA

gorditabonita
on 6/26/09 2:26 am - Springfield, VA
VSG on 01/23/13 with
Anyone had experience with either dr? I am more seriously considering PS with one of these and I have decided to schedule a consult soon.

Looking for good and bad experiences.....

Thanks!
Pilates Princess

HW - 287 (12/2007); GW - 165; CW - 164....proudly wearing a size 8!On my journey from LapBand to VSG.....LapBand on 12/19/07, LapBand removal on 8/8/12 and sleeve on1/23/13! Consider joining me at Band2Sleeve!( http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/Band2Sleeve/)  Friend me on MyFitnessPal too! I'm gorditabonita74.

Melissa N.
on 6/26/09 2:32 am - Stafford, VA
I just had a consult with Dr. M. Krieger about a month ago.  He is fabulous.  He has a very warm and welcoming bedside manner. I did not feel rushed in one bit and he took the time to fully answer any question I had.  His coordinator, I forgot her name, is lovely sweet lady.  Extremly helpful and warm.  I am planning on surgery in December and I feel confident in my choice of PS. 

I know of several other people  who have used him and he is very well known and highly recomended in the bariatric community.

415/375/180/175
highest/surgery day/current/ goal

lysb
on 6/27/09 3:27 am - Alexandria, VA
I consulted dr. kreiger this past week, he come's HIGHLY recommended from all, he also wrote a book on plastic surgery after rapid weight loss, if you schedule a consult with him, they sent me a copy of the book.  he was great, i'm thinking january-february for me! lys

Nancy E.
on 6/27/09 1:25 pm - Charlottesville, VA
I have had one PS consult here in Charlottesville but have decided to travel to Dr. Krieger for a second consultation on July 17th. So far, I am more impressed with him and his references than the one here, and his consult is FREE :)   I will try to post here after I meet with him to let you know.

Good luck with your upcoming decision too :)

Tam
on 6/27/09 10:37 pm - Richmond, VA
Dr M Krieger does FANTASTIC work!  I do not know anything about the other doctor.

Tammy C

down 260+ pounds and loving life more than ever!!!
proud  mom to Kara 12-08-1994 and our newest addition Claire Makenna born 03-26-09 weighing 6 lbs 13 ounces and 19.25 inches long and very healthy.  happily dating...i honestly never knew it could be this good!  there is that special Guy for everyone out there...either you already have him or you will find him when He is ready for it! 

open RNY 04-25-2005

Life could not get any better than this!

Sporty Jill
on 7/1/09 9:37 pm - Norfolk, VA
Dr Kreiger is my PS and is beyond awesome!  He has SUCH a kind and warm spirt that it is amazing.  I highly recommend him and if you want to see his work, just let me know.

Certified Personal Trainer

"I'm tough, ambitious, and I know exactly what I want. if that makes me a bitch, okay." - Madonna
Beginning Weight: 265  Current Weight:143 
So I run like a Girl....now keep up! 

virtly
on 7/10/09 10:49 am - va
RNY on 02/11/04 with
I am consulting with him in 2 weeks. May I see his work on you?  I have to self-pay. What is his fee for a tummy tuck and a implants?
You can send me the cost info on the backline.
Thanks.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views