Finally Friday!!!

Ms Court
on 6/26/09 12:22 am - Remington, VA
Well we didn't get great news yesterday.  We do know that everything is approved but the loan paperwork isn't done so no closing today.  Looks like Monday.  Very frustrated as it will majorly make things more difficult but alas we will make it work.  I probably should have gone back to work but decided to stay home anyway as my little brain just can't handle much right now.  So I am home chilling with the family.  Not sure what the weekend will hold.  Hope you all have a great one!!

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Tam
on 6/26/09 1:23 am - Richmond, VA
Good morning!  Taking today off is probably a good idea.  Sounds like you need to rest.  Enjoy the time with the family and gear up for Monday...you'll be in the house in no time!  Have a great weekend!

Tammy C

down 260+ pounds and loving life more than ever!!!
proud  mom to Kara 12-08-1994 and our newest addition Claire Makenna born 03-26-09 weighing 6 lbs 13 ounces and 19.25 inches long and very healthy.  happily dating...i honestly never knew it could be this good!  there is that special Guy for everyone out there...either you already have him or you will find him when He is ready for it! 

open RNY 04-25-2005

Life could not get any better than this!

Lifeski
on 6/27/09 12:29 am
Hang in there because once you get into the house it will have all been so worth it.  I hate it when I have to wait on someone else to get me to my goal.  lol needless to say I spend a lot of time very frustrated.  I have had the house to myself this week during the day.  My daughter is on vacation with my oldest son's family and the house is so quiet.  With 4 children at home I can remember thinking I would never live long enough to have this much quiet.  Now I find myself wondering what to do with myself.  Once I get into my summer routine it will get better.  Yesterday I went to the movies and saw Away We Go.  I loved it.  Today hubby is playing golf and I suppose I may have to break down and clean unless I can find a few other things to do instead.....like....read OH. :0  

Teresa
HW-293                     SW-290                    

Cindy S.
on 6/27/09 5:33 am - Charlottesville, VA
Greetings to you on day later...
  Friday found me working at the IRL in Richmond all day. Left C'ville at 8:30am and returned about 9:30pm. The forst part of the day consisted of greeting and banding fans entering the Torque Club. For the second part of the day, monitoring fans ascending and escending escalators safely. The air was hot but the fans were great!! All in all, a great day. Got home, chilled before heading to bed. Slept so well..
Woke up @ 10am and got myself ready. Headed out for a cuppa and to read the paper. At home, cleaned...washed towels...listening to Michael Jackson music. Planning for a vacation trip to Buffalo the first week of August.
   Hope that your weekend is going well.
  Peace and prayers to all...
  Cindy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views