Totally Thursday

Ms Court
on 6/24/09 11:20 pm - Remington, VA

How are you?  Good here.  Yesterday was nice, work was busy so it went by fast then it was home for some family time.  We attempted kickball again last night, I watched due to sore muscles from Monday.  I am home today, waiting for the official word that we will get to close tomorrow and then I will be busy getting some last minute stuff done.  Hope you all have a great weekend!!

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Tam
on 6/24/09 11:55 pm - Richmond, VA
Morning.  Sending lots of prayers for the house word.  Nothing special planned here...just a doc appt.  Hope you get good news soon. 

Tammy C

down 260+ pounds and loving life more than ever!!!
proud  mom to Kara 12-08-1994 and our newest addition Claire Makenna born 03-26-09 weighing 6 lbs 13 ounces and 19.25 inches long and very healthy.  happily dating...i honestly never knew it could be this good!  there is that special Guy for everyone out there...either you already have him or you will find him when He is ready for it! 

open RNY 04-25-2005

Life could not get any better than this!

Fluffymom
on 6/25/09 4:24 am - Elizabeth City, NC
Total craziness here at work yesterday and today. Did 50 drug screens yesterday, so pooped today. More madness with the employees today.... same old same old, just mentally wearing me out. Off tomorrow for a long weekend, having a party for work Saturday and have a ton to finish up..... so no end in site, but I have a job and a home and a DH, so the rest will settle out I'm sure.

Have a great weekend!!
Tina22026
on 6/25/09 4:45 am
RNY on 01/14/09 with
Hello All.   Court sure hope you get the "word" soon and you can close and move forward.  Keeping my fingers crossed for ya.

This morning l went bowling and then out to lunch with friends.   Later tonight, l'm getting my hair cut. 

Tina
Consult/Pre Op/Current/Goal - 347/329/137/160 

Cindy S.
on 6/25/09 6:18 am - Charlottesville, VA

Happy Thursday to everyone!
  Court, hope that moving day will be this weekend! Tina, did your hubby like your dress?
With today off, I was able to sleep in and get up when I wanted. Looking out my winow this morning, saw a deer grazing in the backyard.
  After showering and sporting my new Hong Kong tee shirt, it was off to find some cuppa. Finished up a book while sipping. Then it was off to run errands. At home, made a call to clear up a personal matter and clean my dirty house. Also washing my uniform as tomorrow I will be working at IRL in Richmond. Need to bring water and sunscreen for sure.
  May run to the store and tend to the garden, weeds are growing from all the rain.
 Have a great weekend!
 Cindy

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views