Totally Tuesday

ladybug1957
on 6/25/09 2:46 am
Thank you too all *****plied to me, Thanks all of your thoughts help alot.  I will talk to my doctors. My one primary doctor  does not believe in weight loss surgary and boy did i get a mouth full. At first his words scared me and I was having second thought.  Then My daughter
keeps telling me about people that have died from this.  I told her yes that can happen I know she is scared. But I told her that it is a risk that I am willing to take. I am so tired of living on the couch in pain everyday.  If I keep gaining weight I am going to die anyway. I really believe it will help me. I know it is not the cure of being fat .I understand I have to give up alot and it is alot of work. I have to work the program or from what I get  I can return back to being back to how I am now. I see the photo and it is like a cocoon turing in to a butterfly. They look amazing and healthy.
Thats what I want to be. SO thanks guys for letting me join your sisterhood. God bless all.May you have a blessed day not just a great one.
ladybug1957
on 6/23/09 10:04 am
Hi everyone,
 I'm a newbe  I filled out my reg papers and I have a phone meeting set up with the doctors office.( I am having the Roxu- en Y) I just wan't to ask you all your opion on something. It's bothering me. I read and it's like a sister hood so here it goes sisters. I have spine problems. I have a fractured spine. I had a fusion done and it all pulled apart or did not take. I think some  of it has to due to my weight. The next operation is a serious one that will be done in two days.It will be two operations Back to back. I have been putting it off because I want to have the weight loss surgary first. I cannot exercise like I should because of it. I will do the pool. I have other problems with my feet and cant exercise. they say my feet are because of my weight. I also just found out I have a mild case of copd. and I have a really hard time breathing when I walk any lenth. Before when I did not weigh as much    
I could breath better. So I am praying that if I have this surgary that it will help with all this.Oh and the surgary I was talking about having will take 2 years too re-coop. That is why I want this weight loss surgary before my back surgary. I can lose weight and maybe my back will heal
better this time. Do you all think this will help having this weight loss surgary before my back?
Just wan't someone ele's two cent's I promise not to give you back change. LOL Thanks Guys
Pat F.
on 6/23/09 12:51 pm - Richmond, VA
I would talk to your doctor about which one to do first and than make a decision. Personaly I am thinking like you that if you get the weight off first that the back surgery would do better but that is my opinion. Welcome aboard.

Ms Court
on 6/23/09 8:57 pm - Remington, VA
I would talk to all the doctors involved, let them talk to each other and see what they think.  Your idea sounds pretty valid though.

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Tam
on 6/24/09 10:55 pm - Richmond, VA
Absolutely talk to the doctors and good luck!  Welcome to the sisterhood of the VA Board!

Tammy C

down 260+ pounds and loving life more than ever!!!
proud  mom to Kara 12-08-1994 and our newest addition Claire Makenna born 03-26-09 weighing 6 lbs 13 ounces and 19.25 inches long and very healthy.  happily dating...i honestly never knew it could be this good!  there is that special Guy for everyone out there...either you already have him or you will find him when He is ready for it! 

open RNY 04-25-2005

Life could not get any better than this!

Cindy S.
on 6/23/09 11:05 am - Charlottesville, VA
Hi everyone...
  This morning, I overslept which made getting a ready for work hectic. Once I was on the way to work, everything seemed to go smoothly. With this being my paper work day, I was able to get a lot done. Was able to tie up some projects and begin new ones. At 5, I stopped for something to eat before coming home. This heat is a bit too much, so getting home and in the AC felt good. Washing clothes and putering is the call for the night.
Peace and prayers to all...
 Cindy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views